Creative Zone: Holiday Hats and Cookies
- When: Sunday, Dec. 31st between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Where: Country Music Hall of Fame
- What: Stop by the Taylor Swift Education Center during your visit to the museum to decorate wearable paper party hats!Admission is included with Museum ticket* or Museum membership.* Tennessee children ages 18 and under from Cheatham, Davidson, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner, Williamson, and Wilson counties receive free museum admission as part of Community Counts: Museum Admission Program for Locals. Up to two accompanying adults receive 25 percent off admission. Proof of residency required. For more information, please visit Community Counts or inquire at the Museum Box Office.
- When: Sunday, Dec. 31st from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Where: Adventure Science Center
- What: Party crafts, resolutions and a streamer celebration to kick off the new year!
Jack Daniel’s Music City Midnight: New Year’s Eve in Nashville
- When: Sunday, Dec. 31st from 4 p.m.- midnight
- Where: Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
- What: Join Keith Urban with other musical acts including Maren Morris, Cheap Trick, Carly Pearce, Jonny P and the Fisk Jubilee Singers to ring in the new year! The music note will be raised at 6:15 p.m.
- When: Through January 1st
- Where: Cheekwood Botanical Gardens
- What: View 1 million colorful lights across the grounds, meet live reindeer, make a snack at one of the s’mores pits, carolers and much more! Tickets may be purchased at the gate
- When: Sunday, Dec. 31st at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Factory at Franklin
- What: An evening of fabulous food, dancing and silent auction. Beer, wine, signature cocktails and a champagne toast at midnight. Black tie optional.
- When: Sunday, Dec. 31st at 12:30 p.m.
- Where: Smyrna Outdoor Adventure Center
- What: Ring in 2018 with the SOAC! This kid friendly night will be full of games, activities for all, snacks and the Ball Drop from Time Square. Space is limited and registration is required.
- When: Sunday, Dec. 31st from 12-5 p.m. and 7 p.m- 2 a.m for teens
- Where: Brentwood Skate Center
- What: Celebrate the new year with family style skating and a balloon drop (4:30 and midnight)
Happy New Year! See you in 2018!