- Saturday, September 19th through Sunday, November 1st
- Celebrate the autumnal season at Cheekwood! You’ll find activities and experiences designed to appeal to kids, adults and families alike, making this seven-week celebration the perfect time for a peaceful solo stroll, a crisp fall family day, or an afternoon date.
- Saturday, October 17th and Saturday, October 24th from 3 to 7 p.m.
- By Faith Farm
- Live music, food trucks, farmer’s market, farm animals, hay rides, pumpkin painting, sunflower picking. A $25 donation is suggested to benefit Second Harvest Food Bank. VIP Donor Passes are available starting at $15 Passes give perks like unlimited hayrides, free pumpkins to paint and a glow tube for kids. 100% of proceeds from VIP passes support the farm’s food initiative.
Franklin Paint the Town Orange: Shop Small
- Seasonal Books and Discounts at Landmark Booksellers | Saturday, October 17, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm | Seasonal books (including Christmas books) will be displayed on tables outside, and customers may receive a 15% discount! Learn more about the shop: https://www.landmarkbooksellers.com/
- 17th Anniversary Open House at The Registry | Monday, October 12 – Saturday, October 17 | Celebrating their 17th anniversary with a week-long open house and “shop late” night on Thursday, October 15 . Learn more about the shop: http://www.theregistryfranklin.com/
- Free Appetizer from Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe | Sunday, October 11 – Saturday, October 17 | Anyone who mentions they saw this online or on social media will receive a free appetizer with the purchase of an entree meal. Learn more about the restaurant: https://www.tazikis.com/location/franklin
- Autumnal Treats at Landmark Booksellers | Saturday, October 24, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm | Customers can enjoy autumnal treats while shopping for a new favorite book. Learn more about the shop: https://www.landmarkbooksellers.com/
- Through November 1st (check their website for available dates as some are reserved for field trips, etc)
- Honeysuckle Hill Farm in Cooperstown, TN
- Country Music Corn Maze, Pumpkin Train, hillbilly pig races, pumpkin patch, kettle corn, caramel apples, zipline adventure park and much more!
- Friday, September 11th through Saturday, October 31st
- Gaylord Opryland
- Safe fall fun is closer than you think! Opryland’s family-friendly Halloween activities and all-ages seasonal entertainment offer fall fun with peace of mind. Events have been purposely redesigned to respect social distancing and an enhanced Commitment to Clean program with activities including a jack-o-lantern walk, trick-or-treating, scavenger hunts, animal encounters and more! Book your Goblins and Giggles package here.
- September 19th through November 1st
- Lucky Ladd Farms, 4374 Rocky Glade Rd. Eagleville, TN
- Pumpkin Patch, Nashville Preds themed corn maze, apple cider, caramel popcorn, farm animals, children’s games and activities
- September 16th through November 8th
- The Hermitage
- After dark this fall, embark on a distinctly spooky voyage at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage as you explore the mansion, grounds and cemetery by lantern light. Along the way, guides present stories of strange encounters such as the ghosts of the Battle of New Orleans and Jackson’s infamous meeting with Tennessee’s Bell Witch. Beware of eerie encounters, possibly even with President Jackson himself. Ghost Tours launch at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. from the breezeway. Tours also include a complimentary tasting from our Natchez Hills Winery tasting room. Please arrive early.
- Fridays through October
- Arrington Vineyards
- Food Truck Fridays take place near our Pavilion every Friday from 5-8pm beginning this May through October. Featuring FREE live music along with delicious food options from Simply Living Life’s Cottage and different food trucks through the summer!
- This week’s showing is Spies in Disguise Friday, Saturday at 6:30 p.m. and Sundays with showings at 5:30 p.m.
- The Field at Franklin, behind Rolling Hills Community Church (1810 Columbia Avenue, Franklin 37064)
- Drive-In to see with your family! Suggested ticket price per car is $35 but the organizers want everyone to pay what they are able to.
Sweet Treats and Pumpkin Painting
- Sunday, October 17th and Sunday, October 25th at 11 a.m.
- Sweethaven (1015 Westhaven Blvd, Franklin)
- Ceramic pumpkin painting and ice cream with fall sprinkles. Pre-registration is required and space is limited.
- Fall Weekends; Saturdays 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Fridays and Sundays, 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Deer Run
- The Creekside Eatery will have many of your fall favorites — hot cider, homemade apple bread, freshly made seasonal pumpkin bread, caramel apples, and popcorn balls. Plus, stop by for lunch or dinner, snacks, beverages, specialty coffees, hot chocolate, and hand-dipped ice cream. Or order dinner to-go. Day Passes include…wagon rides, outdoor movies on Saturdays, Community Campfires, hiking trails, lighted recreation areas, cornhole tournaments, hammock heaven (bring your own or purchase in the camp store), catch and release fishing.
*Save the Date*
Join me at Kendra Scott in Green Hills with Faithfully Restored for an event benefitting Waves of Grace.
Enjoy a night out with delicious food, drinks and support West Nash Dream Center. Grab your tickets here