Can someone tell me how it is the last weekend of October? Enjoy all the festivities and all things pumpkins!
- When: September 22 through October 31
- Where: Lucky Ladd Farms, 4374 Rocky Glade Rd. Eagleville, TN
- What: Pumpkin Patch, Nashville Preds themed corn maze, apple cider, caramel popcorn, farm animals, children’s games and activities
- When: Sunday, September 30th from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Where: Cheekwood Botanical Gardens
- What: Join me at FALL FOR CHEEKWOOD, a festive fall event which raises funds to support Cheekwood’s mission to make art and gardens accessible to everyone, specifically through free school tours offered year-round. A few packages are still available for this fun family event. Sign up today to secure your spot!
- When: September 29th through October 29
- Where: 1974 New Highway 96, Franklin
- What: Pumpkin patch, tractor rides, corn maze, farm animals and other children’s activities
- When: September 29-30
- Where: Fontanel, 4125 Whites Creek Pike, Whites Creek, TN
- What: The Second Annual Fontanel Harvest Fest include a farmer’s market, local vendors, live music, food and drink. The event is FREE and is kid-friendly and pet friendly!
- When: Oct. 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 21, 26, 27, 28
- Where: Nashville Zoo
- What: Carnival games, bounce houses, dance parties, corn pit and more! The Howl-O-Ween Hayride takes riders on a trip through the Zoo’s backroads to discover magical scenes. Trick-or-treat around the Zoo trail and uncover festival treats made with sustainable palm oil. Enjoy special animal, science and magic shows. Visit the Frightful Farm to take Dying Traditions home tour of brave the Haunted Barn.
- When: October 27th
- Where: Historic Downtown Franklin
- What: Middle Tennessee’s largest family fall festival will return for the 34th year. Craft and food vendors will line the streets as well as live music. The Church of the City Kid’s Zone will host a full block of free children’s activities. Costume contests will take place, pumpkin carving demonstrations, and The Great Pumpkin will be at Public Square.
Sylvan Park Mom’s Fall Festival
- When: Sunday, Oct. 27th from 3 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Where: Richland Park
- What: Food trucks, inflatables, face painting, arts and crafts, photo booth, games, movie showings and more!
- When: Sunday, October 28th from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: St. Matthew’s School
- What: A safe, fun trick-or treat for children 6 and under. Register*
- When: Saturday, October 28th and Sunday, October 29th
- Where: Plaza Art, 633 Middleton
- What: Plaza invites artists and makers interested in experimenting with new techniques, materials and creative ideas to come by the event to “try before you buy” and engage with experienced professionals as well as other enthusiasts. More than 40 art demonstrations are scheduled over the course of the two-day event including presentations from Elaine Salazar of Ampersand Painting Panels, Rachel McCampbell of Gamblin Oil Colors and Mediums, Lynn Busch of Jacquard, Frances Tyler of Marabu Paints , and Troy Duff for Montana Spray Paints.
Several expert-led workshops and lectures are scheduled. Registration for these may be limited and attendees should sign up early. For more details on the workshops visit www.plazaart.com/stores/nashville and scroll down to find the workshops. To reserve your seat email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (615) 254-3368 ext. 4.
Goblins in the Garden at Cheekwood
During this spooky and special Tuesdays for Tots, kids can explore the trick-or-treat trail in the Color Garden, enjoy themed art and science activities, participate in a storytime, and take a picture at the Pumpkin House.
Goblins in the Gardens Schedule of Activities:
- Art’ivities | 10am-12pm | Massey Hall
- Trick-or-Treat Trail | 10:30am-12pm | Color Garden
- Storytime | 10:30am & 11:30am | Massey Hall