- When: Through October 29th **Come meet me at the MaraNatha event on Friday, Oct. 27th from 5-9 p.m.
- Where: Nashville Zoo
- What: Bring your little ghosts and goblins for a fun night at the zoo! Games, entertainment, carousel rides, hayrides, trick-or-treating and more! Tickets are required
- When: October 27th, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Where: Inner Light Yoga
- What: Calling all cute goblins and ghosts! Join ILY for a family night of fun with yoga, games, food, treats and a movie. Habitat Yoga will be providing a spooky zen session and BOX will deliver festive delicousness!
- When: October 28th
- Where: Historic Downtown Franklin
- What: Middle Tennessee’s largest family fall festival will return for the 34th year. Craft and food vendors will line the streets as well as live music. The Church of the City Kid’s Zone will host a full block of free children’s activities. Costume contests will take place, pumpkin carving demonstrations, and The Great Pumpkin will be at Public Square.
Kendra Gives Back
- When: October 28th from 12 -3 p.m.
- Where: Kendra Scott, Hill Center Green Hills
- What: Kendra Scott Gives Back Party with sips, sweets and jewels, 20% of proceeds will benefit the Down Syndrome Association of Middle Tennessee.
- When: Sunday, Oct. 29th from 12-5 p.m.
- Where: Little Nest Portraits, Franklin
- What: Bring your little ghosts and pumpkins for a fun photo experience. Special rate of $59 for Nashville Mom readers, a low-res digital file for social media sharing and gift for bringing a friend. They will also have snacks and Halloween themed activities. Call to make an appointment!
Sylvan Park Mom’s Fall Festival
- When: Sunday, Oct. 29th from 3 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Where: McCabe Community Center-101 46th Avenue N
- What: Come join me at the Sylvan Park Mom’s Fall Festival! Food trucks, inflatables, face painting, arts and crafts, photo booth, games, yoga for kids and more!
Hope everyone enjoys tricks and treats with their little ones (Shhh–I’m already planning on stealing all the Reese’s Cups!) We are hosting a Halloween PJ Party on Instagram on Monday with our gal pal, Natasha!
Just snap a few photos of your kiddos in their pjs and link up using the hashtag #halloweenpjparty17 Can’t wait to see your pictures!