Nashville Fall Festivities Guide
Join my family and I for an end of summer bash at Deer Run! Day passes are $15 each and give you unlimited access to Spring Valley Lake (water slide, aqua park, zip line, canoes, sand beach) and all Open Recreation areas where you can have even greater adventures: Wiffle Ball, Sand Volleyball, Gaga Ball, Carpet Ball, Human Foosball, Cornhole, and a Game Field for throwing a football, playing soccer, or flying a kite. Everyone who purchases a Day Pass and enters @thenashvillemom in the comment box in the cart will receive a coupon for one free scoop of ice cream or a coupon for one free specialty coffee! AND…everyone will be entered to win an AMAZING DRAWING from Deer Run including a gift certificate for one free night rental in a Cedar Point Cabin (value $199) AND a Deer Run canvas bag filled with goodies, valued at $129 — 2 beach towels, a hammock, lip balm, key ring animal, car sticker, stainless steel water bottle, journal & pen, 4 buttons and a campfire S’mores package! Deer Run is such a special place! This year has been devastating as they were unable to host their summer camps! Spend the day with your family making memories and helping Deer Run at the same time! Can’t wait to see you there! Purchase tickets in the link below! (Safety precautions can be found here.)
Purchase your day passes here. Don’t forget to add @thenashvillemom in the comment section to receive your free coupons!
- Saturday, September 19th through Sunday, November 1st
- Celebrate the autumnal season at Cheekwood! You’ll find activities and experiences designed to appeal to kids, adults and families alike, making this seven-week celebration the perfect time for a peaceful solo stroll, a crisp fall family day, or an afternoon date.
- The Zoo needs you! Now is a great time to visit and support our local zoo! There are many special offers right now including
- Kroger Safari Fridays: BOGO admission every Friday with your Kroger Plus card. Find the details here.
- This week’s showing is Trolls! Friday, Saturday and Sundays with showings at 6:30 p.m.
- The Field at Franklin, behind Rolling Hills Community Church (1810 Columbia Avenue, Franklin 37064)
- Drive-In to see with your family! Suggested ticket price per car is $35 but the organizers want everyone to pay what they are able to.
Country Music Hall of Fame Reopening
- The Country Music Hall of Fame is open! Locals who purchase an individual or family membership will have their passes extended through December 31st, 2021. Find the details here. The museum is also hosting Explore the Acoustic Guitar: Mother Maybelle Carter Style on Saturday, September 19; 10:30 a.m. Central Drawing upon the guitar playing of Black American musician Lesley Riddle, Maybelle Carter crafted a style known as the “Carter Scratch,” which became one of the best known and most influential approaches to guitar in country music. In this program, participants will explore the history of Mother Maybelle and The Carter Family—credited with putting country music on the map—and take a virtual look at Maybelle’s 1928 Gibson L-5 acoustic guitar, on display in the museum’s Precious Jewel exhibit. Museum educator Adam Ollendorff will also guide participants through the fundamentals of the “Carter Scratch,” and lead the group in singing “Can the Circle Be Unbroken.” Ollendorff has toured and recorded with Kacey Musgraves and John Oates. Recommended for ages seven and up, but all are welcome. Guardian is required to be present for children under thirteen. Takes place via Zoom. Space is limited. Registration required. Free. Click here to register. Registration closes at 9:00 a.m. the morning of the program.
- Fridays through October
- Arrington Vineyards
- Food Truck Fridays take place near our Pavilion every Friday from 5-8pm beginning this May through October. Featuring FREE live music along with delicious food options from Simply Living Life’s Cottage and different food trucks through the summer!
- Friday, September 11th through Saturday, October 31st
- Gaylord Opryland
- Safe fall fun is closer than you think! Opryland’s family-friendly Halloween activities and all-ages seasonal entertainment offer fall fun with peace of mind. Events have been purposely redesigned to respect social distancing and an enhanced Commitment to Clean program with activities including a jack-o-lantern walk, trick-or-treating, scavenger hunts, animal encounters and more! Book your Goblins and Giggles package here.
- September 19th through November 1st
- Lucky Ladd Farms, 4374 Rocky Glade Rd. Eagleville, TN
- Pumpkin Patch, Nashville Preds themed corn maze, apple cider, caramel popcorn, farm animals, children’s games and activities
- September 16th through November 8th
- The Hermitage
- After dark this fall, embark on a distinctly spooky voyage at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage as you explore the mansion, grounds and cemetery by lantern light. Along the way, guides present stories of strange encounters such as the ghosts of the Battle of New Orleans and Jackson’s infamous meeting with Tennessee’s Bell Witch. Beware of eerie encounters, possibly even with President Jackson himself. Ghost Tours launch at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. from the breezeway. Tours also include a complimentary tasting from our Natchez Hills Winery tasting room. Please arrive early.
*Save the Date*
Enjoy a night out with delicious food, drinks and support West Nash Dream Center. Grab your tickets here