Friday, September 8th:
- When: Friday, September 8-10 (10 a.m.-9 p.m. Friday and Saturday; 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday)
- Where: Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church (4905 Franklin Pike, Nashville)
- What: Experience Greek food, music, children’s games/activities
- Admission is $3, 12 and under are free
- When: The State Fair kicks off on the 8th and will continue until the 17th
- Where: Nashville Fairgrounds
- What: The Tennessee State Fair was inaugurated more than 150 years ago. The year’s Fair continues with family entertainment, educational experiences and state pride.
Saturday, September 9th:
- When: Saturday, September 9th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: Bowie Nature Park in Fairview, TN
- What: The 33rd annual festival will be held at the 700-acre Bowie Nature Park in Fairview. Family friendly event with music, living history, free kids games and crafts, hayrides, inflatables, shopping, food and more!
- When: Saturday, September 9th from 1 p.m.-7 p.m.
- Where: Big East Fork (5375 Big East Fork Rd, Franklin, TN 37064)
- What: A family friendly day centered around conservation education and wildlife programming, with proceeds going to the Tennessee Parks and Greenway Foundation
- Live music, nature and birding hikes, horseback riding, rock climbing, hayrides, wildlife exhibits, nerf archery range, a Taco Bar and lots more!
- When: Saturday, September 9th from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: St. David’s Episcopal Church in West Meade (6501 Pennywell Drive Nashville)
- What: A free, family friendly event featuring bounce houses, giant bubble making, bake walk, face AND bald head painting, food trucks, trail hikes, ock painting, arts and crafts, poets’ corner and science lady.
- Outdoor activities will take place from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and indoor activities from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Krystal’s World Record Attempt at The Tennessee State Fair
- When: Saturday, September 9th from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Where: The Tennessee State Fair, Nashville Fairgrounds
- What: The Krystal Company will be attempting to create the World’s Largest Frozen Beverage out of it’s fan favorite, Green Apple Slushie
- When: Saturday, September 9th (Race check-in is at 6:30 a.m. and the concert begins at 5 p.m.)
- Where: Westhaven Community in Franklin
- What: A fundraising event that benefits Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt. The day begins with a Family Fun Run 5K at 7:30 a.m. The Boy Scouts will host a pancake breakfast immediately following the 5K. Everyone who runs is allowed to enter the pancake breakfast for free.
- Jeffrey Steele will headline the evening Concert for the Cure with openers beginning at 5 p.m.
- Race registration is $30, $20 for 12 and under; Concrt tickets are $35 for adults and $15 for children 10 and under.
Sunday, September 10th:
- When: Sunday, September 10th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: The Factory at Franklin Outdoor Shed
- What: Shop curated local items, listen to live music and support the non-profit of the month
The Nashville Mom’s Night Out at Draper James: Thursday, September 21st 5:30-7:30
The Nashville Mom is hosting a Mom’s Night Out you don’t want to miss!! Grab your girlfriends and join us at Draper James for shopping, free champagne and cupcakes, a photo booth and the first 25 guests will receive a swag bag full of The Nashville Mom’s favorite local goodies! Please RSVP to [email protected] to reserve your spot!