It seems fitting I had this post scheduled this week since it’s currently pouring outside.
Summer days can be hard when it’s pouring rain (or even just too hot) and you can’t get the kids outside. Luckily, you have me and I’m here to provide some solutions. :)
Nashville has a lot of good indoor options if you don’t mind getting out of the house in the rain:
- The Frist
- Adventure Science Center
- Monkey’s Treehouse
- Brentwood Skate Center
- The Lego Store in OpryMills
- Catch a Movie
- Visit the Library
- Play at the toy store
If you would rather stay home, here are some things to try:
- Mr. Printables– This is a great website with TONS of things you can print right at home. Learning sheets, file folder games, and paper crafts for all ages.
- Play some board games
- Build a fort
- Indoor Bowling– even my 3 year old is obsessed with this game.
- Paint the windows
- Or try painting like this if you aren’t in the mood for cleaning.
- Throw things a target.
- Just search “Rainy Day Activities” on Pinterest for millions of other ideas.
What are your go-to rainy day boredom busters? Share with us in the comments.