Dark Chocolate Stuffed Raspberries
- Dark chocolate chips
- Wash and let your raspberries dry completely
- Stuff a chocolate chip into the hole of the raspberry-voila!
- Place in a bowl or serve individually in candy cups or cupcake wrappers.
- 1 package frozen Pepperidge Farm puff pastry, defrosted
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- pinch of salt
- Lightly flour a board and carefully unfold one sheet of puff pastry.
- Roll the pastry lightly with a rolling pin util it’s around 9.5 by 11.5 inches.
- Spread the sheet of puff pastry with half of the pesto, sprinkle half of the goat cheese, half of the sun-dried tomatoes, half of the pine nuts. Top with a pinch of salt
- Working from the short ends, fold each end halfway to the center. Then, fold each side again towards the center until the folded edges almost touch.
- Fold one side over and press lightly.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Repeat the instructions for the second sheet of puff pastry using the remaining ingredients.
- Cover with plastic wrap for at least 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the prepared rolls of puff pastry in 1/4 inch thick slices and place them about 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 14 minutes or until golden brown.
Caramel Fruit Dip
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- toffee bits
- Combine cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla.
- When ready to serve, stir in half of the bag of toffee bits.