May is Skin Care Awareness Month! One of my favorite swimwear brands, Cabana Life is passionate about spreading the message of sun protection and raising awareness.
From May 6th through the 12th, Cabana Life will be offering $20 off every purchase $75+ with code PROTECT
I love that Cabana Life offers safe sun gear for the whole family including matching suits that offer UPF 50+!
Cabana Life and David Cornfield Melanoma Fund are also teaming up to bring awareness to the importance of sun protection and UPF clothing during Skin Cancer Awareness Month. For every share of the “Dear 16 Year Old Me” video on Facebook or Instagram that @cabanalife is tagged in, Cabana Life will donate $5 to the David Cornfield Melanoma Fund.
- 1/5 Americans will develop skin care in their lifetime
- Even one blistering sunburn during childhood or adolescence can nearly double a person’s chance of developing melanoma
- More people are diagnosed with skin cancer each year in the U.S. than all other cancers combined
- Clothing is your first defense against the sun. UPF 50+ is the highest rating available for fabric!
- Anywhere your skin is covered with UPF 50+, you don’t have to apply sunscreen as the fabric blocks 98% of UVA and UVB rays.
What would you tell your 16 year old self about the importance of skin care?