It’s almost Thanksgiving and I think that means that the ultimate shopping season is here. Enjoy your Black Friday sales, but don’t forget about Small Business Saturday!
Nashville is full of amazing businesses (and amazing business owners) who will be participating in Small Business Saturday. We’ve put together a list of some of the special deals and events going on for the day.
- Gallatin Galavant– A really neat shop crawl on Gallatin. Pick up your passport at any participating shop and get it stamped at each store you visit. The more stamps, the better the prize you can win! See the website for all the details.
- SCOUT + Dottie Beasley Photography– Get your Christmas Card pictures taken while you shop! There will be a special pop-up with a mini-photo session at Fear No Art in 12South. See the website for more details.
- Edgehill Village Shops- Tweed Baby Outfitters + Ani & Ari + Castilleja- Shop in 1 of these stores and get a pass for 10% off at the others.
- MadeWell Massage Therapy- Friday and Saturday enjoy a 45 minute massage on the feet and shoulders/neck for only $40! Appointments can be made by calling 615-521-1505 or emailing [email protected]
com (Located at 123 South 11th St inside Curvy Yoga Studio)
- Simon & Ruby– I love their jewelry and she has a special Winter Sale section up. Check it out and shop in your pjs. PS- she has also been doing some amazing Instagram sales. Make sure to follow her!
- Southern Vintage Market– Stop by for some special savings like- $5 off $50, spend $150, get a free dish, and more!
- RayBandz– Get her eco friendly small wooden state necklaces for only $10.
- Needle & Grain– One of our favorite Etsy shops is having up to 30% off Friday-Monday. They have amazing quilts and other goodies. Make sure to check it out!
- Beardition– For the man in your life, 15% off all orders online with code SMALLBIZSAT2014
- Leona– One of my favorite boutiques will be hosting a K. McCarthy Trunk Show from 11:00-4:00. Plus, they will be giving away prizes!
- Novel Creature– These amazing recycled creations are on sale for 20% off with code MERRY14 through Dec 1. Plus, she gives a portion of all sales to help provide counseling and adoption services.
- Wear A Pear– These snaps to help keep kids’ shoes together are all on sale right now.
- Miriam Designs– They have 20% off of their entire site plus free shipping through Monday. Use code: winterline14
- Project 615– Really awesome Nashville-related shirts and pullovers for 25% off through Monday. Use code: CYBER615
- The Sweet Fox– This online baby and kids’ shop has 20% off all orders through Monday. Use code: hooray
- Haulin’ Oats– They are offering 10% off all single jars of oatmeal and gift crates!
Check back before Saturday. I’ll keep adding deals as I find them.
Make sure to go out and support all of Nashville’s small businesses!
(Businesses: Please email me if I’ve missed you!)