Ladies, we need each other on this crazy adventure of motherhood. Try carving out some space on your calendar for your friends, even if it’s just an hour. It’s just good for the soul! Check out some of our favorite ways to spend time with girlfriends in Nashville!
- Exercise: Grab your girlfriends and walk around Centennial Park together, dance at BFab Fitness, or try something fun like Goat Yoga
- Coffee is always a good idea! Grab a latte at Frothy Monkey and catch up for a bit
- Nashville is full of creativity! Express your inner artist together at Third Coast Clay, a painting class, or AR Workshop
- Snap some Instagram worthy shots at one of Nashville’s famous murals (I Believe in Nashville in 12th South, Angel Wings in The Gulch)
- We can all use a little pampering time! Book an appointment at one of our favorites, Poppy and Monroe for manis/pedis Mention The Nashville Mom when booking for 20% off (for first time and local clients)
- Sleepovers aren’t just for kids! Plan ahead, arrange for childcare and get away for the night with your girlfriends! Go explore one of Nashville’s newest hotels, dress up and go out or stay in your pajamas for room service!
- Retreat/Recharge: Every mom needs to catch her breath and recharge. Exhale Retreat is a weekend for women to do just that! Set in a beautiful barn with twinkly lights, this weekend will focus on resting and being inspired. It’s so important for us as women to carve out time for ourselves in the midst of busy days. We can’t pour out if we’re running on empty. Exhale Women is offering $20 off for our Nashville Moms. Go to: exhaleweekend.eventbrite.com and enter Promo Code: THENASHVILLEMOM through 9/15. Email any questions to: [email protected]
- Music City is full of live entertainment, find a show at the Ryman or The Ascend Amphitheater
- Even if you can’t find time to see your girlfriends in person or maybe they live in another town, sending an encouraging text or card in the mail is a way to make their day!
Tag us on Instagram showing your girl’s day out with #thenashvillemomsdayout