- March 11th through April 9th
- 250,000 blooming flowers, live entertainment, adult workshops and lots more!
- Friday, March 31st
- First Horizon Park
- Cheer the Sounds on in their season openers against the Louisville Bats!
- Saturday, April 1st beginning at 6 p.m.
- Westhaven Skube Swim Center
- Enjoy an evening of live bluegrass music, food trucks and delicious spirits. Guests can enjoy samples of premier whiskey, bourbon, and scotch, a cigar lounge, and plenty of photo opportunities. General admission tickets are still available for $54.
- April 6th through 8th
- Music City Center
- Head to the Nashville Home Show for home inspiration! The marketplace hosts home-related exhibitors that offer everything from home decor to furniture, appliances, and more. Plus, this year’s event includes an appearance by HGTV’s Patric Richardson.
- April 7th and 8th
- Nine oversized bunnies painted by local artists, egg hunts, live entertainment, family-friendly activities, food trucks and more!
- April 8th beginning at 7 a.m.
- Race held at Spring Hill Suites by Marriott Nashville MetroCenter
- Race proceeds benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee. Registration starts at $30 and includes a commemorative shirt and medal. Runners are also invited to enjoy post-race refreshments.
- April 15th begins at 9 a.m.
- Adventure Science Center
- Children of all ages can see and touch heavy machinery utilized in the construction industry and talk to their operators. FREE
- April 15th
- Frist Museum
- Enjoy cocktails and a three-course dinner for the museum’s largest fundraiser
Nashville Symphony Fashion Show
- April 25th
- Schmerhorn Symphony Center
- This year’s show features the fall 2023 fall collection from designer Brandon Maxwell and an appearance from actress and singer, Kristin Chenoweth.
Nashville Food and Wine Festival
- April 29th beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Omini Hotel
- Sip on wines from around the world, enjoy delicious food from local resturants and shop retails vendors.
St. Jude Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon
- April 22nd and 23rd
- Throughout Downtown Nashville
- The Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series Nashville brings you through the city’s most iconic neighborhoods with rich history around every corner. Race options include a marathon, half marathon, 6.15-mile run, 5K, one-mile run, children’s race, and the Doggie Dash.