- Saturday, April 10th from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Starting at the Nashville Farmers’ Market
- You and your COVID-safe group will be provided a set of clues for points of interest around Nashville. Take a picture of each spot. At the end, you’ll join us for an outdoor socially distanced picnic at Bicentennial Mall and see who won 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes! Compete to win tickets to Cheekwood, the Nashville Zoo & more! Clues will be given closer to the event date. Stay tuned for updates! Proceeds will directly fund Sunset Rotary’s signature service project, “Service Suds,” so that we may continue to purchase and distribute laundry detergent for local communities in need. Kids are FREE!
- Saturday, April 10th at 7:30 p.m.
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
- Join Ranger Jed to hear stories of the park’s past including spirits. Participants should meet at the park’s visitor center at 7:30 p.m. Tickets start at $10
- Sunday, April 11th from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Richland Park
- Bring your pups and enjoy a puppy play day including dog-centric vendors, a puppy red carpet, off-leash dog parks, adult beverages and hot dogs from Daddy’s Dogs. The event is free to attend, and a portion of sales benefits the Doug the Pug Foundation.
- Sundays: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The Gentle Barn (Christiana, TN)
- Spend a day on the farm interacting with rescued goats, cows, pinks, chickens and horses! This is one of our favorite places! Make sure to stop by Miller’s Grocery before/after for a delicious meal!
Picasso. Figures, an exhibition from the incomparable collection of the Musée national Picasso-Paris, offers an in-depth look at Pablo Picasso’s career-long fascination with the human figure as a means of expressing a range of subjects and emotions. Featuring approximately 75 paintings, works on paper, and sculptures, Picasso. Figures makes its sole U.S. appearance in Nashville in the Frist’s Ingram Gallery from February 5 through May 2, 2021. Advance timed entry tickets for this exhibition are available. Reserve your tickets here.
- Through Sunday May 28, 2021
- The Caverns Above Ground—a new socially-distanced music venue. For healthy and safety precautions, guests will arrive at staggered times, be asked COVID-19 screening questions, receive a temperature check, and enjoy the show from socially distanced pods. Guests are allowed to bring their own chairs (seating will not be provided). Food, beverages, and merchandise can be ordered through an app and be delivered without any contact. Guests can purchase a 2-person, 4-person, or 6-person pod. Ticket prices vary. See the line up here.
Join The Nashville Book Club for dinner at Greenery Co. on Sunday, April 18th from 5 to 7 p.m. We will enjoy complimentary appetizers, dutch treat dinner as we chat about our favorite books. Bring any books that you would like to trade. RSVP to [email protected] if you plan to attend.
I am teaming up with Sweethaven, Kelly Watson and Lele Fain Photography for a sweet Mother’s Day Event! Join us for Blooms and Bites at Sweethaven on Saturday, May 8th. You can pick up your picnic including a charcuterie box from Rose and Plum Living, turkish t-towel and sweet treats to enjoy around the lake! We will also have make your own bouquets and local shops to browse. Tickets available here.