- Full Moon Pickin’ Party at Warner Park- Music, food, and fun for the entire family. Tickets can be purchased here. Starts at 7.
- Red Caboose Park Concert in Bellevue- Every Friday night in June enjoy a free, family-friendly concert in the park. Bring your picnic baskets and a blanket. Starts at 7.
- Sing along and craft time with Miss Jane at the Main Library. Starts at 9:30.
- “Stalk Like a Predator” program at Shelby Bottom Nature Center. Learn about some of the fiercest predators in the state and then hone in your skills with fun games. Register here.
- Kids’ Movie at the Belcourt- This week it’s The Muppet Take Manhattan. Starts at 10.
- Professor Smartypants at the Country Music HOF. Ages 2-8 can come listen to funny stories and sing songs. Starts at 10:30am.
- Little Labs starts at 11 at Adventure Science Center. Ages 3-5 can learn about germs. You can register online here.
- Musicians Corner– Enjoy free live music at Centennial Park. There will be fun activities for the kids in Kidsville. Pre-show starts at 12, music starts at 1:30.
- Father’s Day Celebration at Lucky Ladd Farms. Kids can stop by the activity center to make cards and crafts for dad.
- Artful Tales at the Frist. Ages 3 and up can listen to “The Frog Who Wanted to Sing” and play along as the story comes to life. Seating is first come, first served so get there early. Starts at 2.
If you’re looking for things to do during the week, make sure to check out the Nashville Mom calendar.
If you have an event that you would like added to the calendar please email nashvillemomblog[at]gmail[dot]com. Thanks!