- Select dates from Saturday, March 13, 2021, through Sunday May 28, 2021
- The Caverns Above Ground—a new socially-distanced music venue. For healthy and safety precautions, guests will arrive at staggered times, be asked COVID-19 screening questions, receive a temperature check, and enjoy the show from socially distanced pods. Guests are allowed to bring their own chairs (seating will not be provided). Food, beverages, and merchandise can be ordered through an app and be delivered without any contact. Guests can purchase a 2-person, 4-person, or 6-person pod. Ticket prices vary. See the line up here.
Cheekwood in Bloom: Through April 11th
There’s no place more beautiful than Cheekwood in the spring as more than 150,000 blooming bulbs spill from the gardens creating a color experience you won’t forget. Snowdrops, crocus, hyacinths, daffodils, magnolias, redbuds, and dogwoods are also in on the act, putting on an unforgettable show as warmer weather and longer days arrive in Nashville. This year’s theme is Holland! Featuring three-foot bands of orange, red, yellow, and pink throughout the Color Garden accompanied by giant interactive windmills, visitors will feel like they have stepped into the tulip fields of Holland. The Cheekwood in Bloom display will also feature hyacinths, violas, and of course, the stunning Basham Daffodil Field. Reserve your tickets online here.
Join me, Faithfully Restored, Amy Connor Photography at Sugar Drop for Photos with The Easter Bunny, cookie decorating, goody bags, activities and more! Limited spots available. Register here. Use code HIPHOP for 10% off your purchase
- Through August 1st
- Frist Museum
- One early January 2020 morning, artist Woke3 stepped out of his home in North Nashville to find the remains of a car engulfed in a raging fire. He interpreted the blaze as a premonition of the year to come. No one, however, imagined what 2020 would ultimately bring to his neighborhood, the city of Nashville, and our nation. Woke selected videos, which feature spoken word, dance, and music, and photographs to share how his creative community is processing the year’s seismic events—from a devastating tornado on March 3 to a car bomb exploding on Christmas morning—and offering a path forward. Experience this virtual event free.
- Sundays: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The Gentle Barn (Christiana, TN)
- Spend a day on the farm interacting with rescued goats, cows, pinks, chickens and horses! This is one of our favorite places! Make sure to stop by Miller’s Grocery before/after for a delicious meal!
Picasso. Figures, an exhibition from the incomparable collection of the Musée national Picasso-Paris, offers an in-depth look at Pablo Picasso’s career-long fascination with the human figure as a means of expressing a range of subjects and emotions. Featuring approximately 75 paintings, works on paper, and sculptures, Picasso. Figures makes its sole U.S. appearance in Nashville in the Frist’s Ingram Gallery from February 5 through May 2, 2021. Advance timed entry tickets for this exhibition are available. Reserve your tickets here.
- March 12th through May 16th, 2021
- Gaylord Opryland
- Get ready to Spring It On with an itinerary full of family-friendly seasonal escapes in Nashville including a Meet and Greet with the Easter Bunny, cookie decorating, Spring-A-Long Scavenger Hunt, Delta Boat Eggs-travangza and lots more!! With our Once Upon A Spring events and activities, including an all-new interactive live show – Paint Me A Fairytale, Spring-inspired scavenger hunts, art activities, cookie decorating, live entertainment, and more, we are ready to help you celebrate the season. All events have been thoughtfully designed with social distancing in mind and our enhanced Commitment to Clean protocols.
- Saturday, March 27th
- Gigi’s Kitchen
- The sweets queen herself, Gigi, will show you how to decorate the most beautiful Easter Day cookies using her famous sugar cookie recipe that has been in her family for generations. Each ticket includes 8 cookies and all the decorating elements you would need! Enjoy a beverage of your choice at the class and 15% off for everything at Gigi’s Kitchen with your ticket!
- Saturday, March 27th
- Veterans Memorial Park
- The La Vergne Parks & Recreation Dept. is partnering with the La Vergne Public Library to hand out Easter Egg bags. Families will be able to drive through Veterans Memorial Park to receive bags filled with Easter Eggs and have a chance to win the Golden Egg for your child’s age range. Workers will be wearing masks and gloves to ensure the safety of anyone who chooses to participate. Each bag will include instructions on how to receive a personalized framed picture using Middle TN Selfie’s Virtual Photo Booth. The Easter Drive-Thru begins at 10:00 a.m. Supplies are limited.
**Don’t miss the Virtual Event next Tuesday, March 30th at 10 a.m. Central