I cannot get over these gorgeous blooms from Garden Delights! One of my favorite bouquets ever!
Here are a few weekend ideas for you!
- May 18th, 19th and 20th
- Ag Expo Park
- Rodeo competition events, kids events, specialty acts and a lot of family fun! The Rodeo Parade will be on the 13th, a free family night on the 17th! One of my favorite events of the year!
- May 19th, 20th, 26th, 27th, 28th
- Centennial Park
- Live music, children’s activities and more
- May 20th
- Cornelia Fort Park
- Live music from Laney Jones and the Spirits, Miss Tess and Dakota Danielle. Craft beer, food options and family activities will also be available.
- May 21st
- Shelby Bottoms Park
- The Mutt Strutt raises money for at-risk cats and dogs. A 5K and one-mile fun run are both options.
- May 18th
- East Park (600 Woodland Street, Nashville)
- Annual showcase of East Nashville’s best food and drink, where 100 percent of proceeds directly support Fannie Battle Day Home for Children. We are back in person again this year and can’t wait to share an incredible lineup of restaurants, entertainment, and experiences.
Annual Tennessee Renaissance Festival
- May 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st, 27th and 29th
- Castle Gwynn in Arrington
- Attendees will enjoy an artisan marketplace, specialty food, drinks, live music. There will be be a Queen’s Tea where guests can enjoy tea and pastries with the Queen and her court.
Leave a Reply