- Whole Baby Event at Whole Foods in Green Hills- Learn about products for baby and enter to win prizes. The first 50 guests will get a complimentary gift bag. Starts at 10am.
- Hank the Tank Engine book event– McKay used bookstore hosts Pat Gramling as she tells kids all about Hank. There will be special readings and presentations. Starts at 4pm.
- Sounds baseball game at 7:05. Fireworks after!
- Music City Sports Festival– A day for all the little sports lovers in your life. (Maybe dad can just take the kids and give you the day off? :) ) There will be hands on activities for all ages and all sorts of sports. There is also a speaker series. Starts at 9am at the Music City Center.
- Spring Demo Music Class- Ages 4 and younger (even newborns) can try out a class at The Music Class in Brentwood. There will be lots of songs and activities. Go online to register.
- Rain for Roots Concert- Everyone is invited to a family sing-a-long to celebrate the release of their new album. Starts at 9:30 and 10:30 at Church of the Redeemer. Visit their website for more information.
- Diggin’ for Worms- All ages can join Shelby Bottoms Nature Center for their first summer program. Go digging in the mud to search for worms and learn all about them. Registration is required.
- Preschool Program: Song and Storytime- Ages 3-5 can participate in hands-on activities and listen to a story. Starts at 10:30 at Country Music HOF.
- Spanish Charades at Barnes & Noble– Ages 5 and up can have fun working on their spanish with spanish charades. Starts at 11.
- Musicians Corner– Enjoy free live music at Centennial Park. There will be fun activities for the kids in Kidsville. Pre-show starts at 12, music starts at 1:30.
- Music City Sports Festival– A day for all the little sports lovers in your life. There will be hands on activities for all ages and all sorts of sports. There is also a speaker series. Starts at 10am at the Music City Center.
- Science Explorer Club starts at Adventure Science Center. Ages 12-14 can go more in depth with science. This week they will learn “What is material science?”