Our Top Picks:
- Fairytales Storytime– If you haven’t visited this adorable toy and bookstore in East Nashville yet, you must check it out. It’s attached to Pied Piper Creamery so you can get a fun treat after the story!
- Musicians Corner Spring Kick-off– Head to Centennial Park for an afternoon of FREE live music, a Kidsville with activities for the kids to enjoy, tons of food trucks, and more fun.
- Clowns and Others– Celebrate Mother’s Day clowning around with this family-friendly performance at the Nashville Ballet. Plus, FREE pre-performance fun!
Friday, May 8:
- National Public Gardens Day- Free admittance to Cheekwood all day. You must print this voucher.
- Brilliant Sky Storytime– Brilliant Sky Nashville, 10:30
- Art-Making in the Lobby: Design like Houghton Hall– Frist Center, 6:00
Saturday, May 9:
- Kids Fit Saturdays– Cheekwood, 10:00
- Lowe’s Build & Grow– Lowe’s (most locations), 10:00
- Steeplechase– Percy Warner Park
- Saturday Storytime– Parnassus Books, 10:30
- Fairytales Storytime– Fairytales Bookstore, 11:00
- Dr. Seuss’s The Cat in the Hat– Nashville Children’s Theatre, 11:00
- Musicians Corner Spring Kick-off- Centennial Park, 12:00
- Frozen Queen Elsa & Princess Anna Visit– Learning Express Cool Springs, 1:30
Sunday, May 10:
Happy Mother’s Day! Make sure to let mom rest for at least 5 extra minutes today. ;)
- TRAINS Reopening Celebration– Cheekwood, 10:00
- Clowns and Others– Nashville Ballet, 2:00
- Dr. Seuss’s The Cat in the Hat– Nashville Children’s Theatre, 2:00
- Popsicles in the Park– Sevier Park, 5:00
Don’t forget- you can check out events going on all week under our Events tab!