- Ghouls at Grassmere– This annual event is back at the Nashville Zoo this weekend. It takes place Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night from 5-9. Kids can come in costume to trick or treat around the zoo. There will also be rides, a Monster Mash, science show, a light show, and so much more. Purchase your tickets now to enjoy this fun event!
- Music & Molasses Festival– The 22nd Annual festival will take place on Saturday and Sunday at Ellington Agricultural. Learn to make soap, visit with the animals, and so much more. There will be over 50 demonstrators and vendors.
- Cheekwood Harvest– Stroll through Cheekwood and enjoy all the pretty flowers and check out the scarecrows. There will be special events throughout the day like ARTivites and a Garden Storytime. There will also be live music with Cowboy Dan at 12:00.
- Musicians Corner– This weekend is the special Oktoberfest two-day event. That’s right, you can enjoy TWO days of amazing music. The entire event will be fenced, so mom and dad can enjoy their beverages anywhere. There will be great kids’ events both days as well.
Friday, October 17:
- Rachel’s Fun Time Concert at the Main Library- Starts at 10:30.
- Storytime at Brilliant Sky- Starts at 10:30.
- Nature Storytime at Warner Park- Starts at 10:30.
- Pumpkin Carving and Movie Time at Shelby Bottoms Nature Center- Starts at 6:00. Register here.
- Deep Wells at Dark at Warner Park- Ages 6+. Starts at 7:00.
Saturday, October 18:
- SCOUT baby Pop-up Shop– Open at Fear No Art in 12South from 9:00-5:00.
- Pumpkin Treats at Williams-Sonoma- Ages 5-13. Starts at 10:00.
- Preschool Song & Storytime at Country Music HOF- Starts at 10:30.
- Little Labs at Adventure Science Center- Ages 3-5. Starts at 11:00.
- Amazing Apples at Shelby Bottoms Nature Center- Starts at 11:00.
- Intro to Jamming at Country Music HOF- Ages 10+. Starts at 12:30.
- Game Night at Brilliant Sky Nashville- Starts at 5:00.
Sunday, October 19:
- SCOUT baby Pop-up Shop– Open at Fear No Art in 12South from 10:00-5:00.
- Designer Duds at Country Music HOF- Starts at 11:00.
- Artful Tales at The Frist Center- Starts at 2:00.
Of course, you can always check out a pumpkin patch!
While you’re there, make sure to get some to use for our contest!
If you’re looking for things to do during the week, make sure to check out the Nashville Mom calendar.
If you have an event that you would like added to the calendar please email events[at]nashvillemomblog[dot]com. Thanks!