Friday, October 3:
- Nature Center story time at Warner Park- Enjoy a story under the giant beech tree. Starts at 10:30.
- Story time at Brilliant Sky- Starts at 10:30 at the Nashville location.
- Full Moon Pickin’ Party– It’s the last party of the season! Grab your blankets and chairs and enjoy some bluegrass music. Gates open at 6:30.
Saturday, October 4:
- Home Depot Kids’ Workshop– This week, kids ages 5-12 can build their own EMS truck. It’s free, but registration is requested. Starts at 9.
- Celebrate Nashville Festival– Head over to Centennial Park to celebrate Nashville’s many different cultures. There will be performances, shopping, food and special activities for the kids. Starts at 10.
- Cheekwood Harvest- There will be many special events going on during the day like: Puppet Truck, ARTivities, Live Music, and Story time. Check here for the full schedule. I also heard there were some amazing pumpkins in their pumpkin patch. Opens at 9.
- Mac-N-Cheese Your Way- Ages 9-13 can learn all about making their own gourmet mac-n-cheese at Williams-Sonoma in Green Hills. Starts at 10.
- Story time at Parnassus– Starts at 10:30.
- Astronomy Day– Adventure Science Center is having a day all about astronomy! There will be special activities from 11-3. You can also enter to win prizes, like a telescope! Plus a free public Star Party at 7:30.
- Happy Harvest Ice Cream Making– Clean out the garden and make some flavors like pumpkin ice cream! Registration required. Starts at 12.
- Musicians Corner- This is a great activity for the entire family to enjoy. This week, they are starting early (at 10) to join with the Celebrate Nashville Fest. You can see our tips here.
- SoNa Fest- A festival featuring local art and music. You can shop, enjoy some good food and music, get your pumpkin at the pumpkin patch, see the urban garden demonstration and tours, as well as learn some history. Starts at 2.
Sunday, October 5:
- Makery at the Bakery– Art Moves Truck will be at The Post on Sunday. Starts at 10.
- Green Door Fall Fest– There will be SO much fun going on! Food, games, pumpkins, balloon animals, garden talks, magic, kids zone- you name it. Starts at 12.
If you’re looking for things to do during the week, make sure to check out the Nashville Mom calendar.
If you have an event that you would like added to the calendar please email events[at]nashvillemomblog[dot]com. Thanks!