Nashville is ready to celebrate Fall this weekend! There are so many fun outdoor activities to try out.
- The Tennessee Fall Craft Fair is all weekend at Centennial Park. Not only will you be able to discover and support many local artist, there will also be a Kids Tent where the kids can try their hand at creating as well. Each day will have different hosts, so make sure to check the schedule and catch your favorite ones. Opens at 10 Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- This weekend the Nashville Zoo will be celebrating Harvest Days. Friday will be a special day for school and homeschool groups. Saturday and Sunday, the Croft House lawn will have artisans and activities for all to enjoy. You can tour the Croft House and even learn some gardening tips from the Davidson County Master Gardeners.
- Cheekwood Harvest begins this weekend also. There will be special activities all through the month of October. The family can enjoy Drop in ARTivities, Live Music, Storytime, and guided tours. This Saturday, there will be a Birds of Prey Show at 11 and 1 where you will see owls and raptors take flight. Sunday night Cheekwood will host the Fall for Cheekwood Benefit.
Don’t forget about these awesome ongoing activities:
- Saturday Kids Shows at the Belcourt- This week they will show Akeelah and the Bee. Saturday at 10.
- Williams-Sonoma Junior Workshops- This week kids will learn to make a delicious noodle dinner. Saturday at 10.
- Musicians Corner– There are some amazing artists this week. Plus, SCOUT will have some of her awesome items set up. Saturday at 12.
- Family Program at Country Music HOF- Is it a fiddle or violin? Learn more about these instruments! Saturday at 1.
If you’re looking for things to do during the week, make sure to check out the Nashville Mom calendar.
If you have an event that you would like added to the calendar please email events[at]nashvillemomblog[dot]com. Thanks!