Give Back to Families and Children in our Community!
- Prints with a Purpose: 100% of proceeds from these gorgeous Nashville prints by artist, Danielle Cather-Cohen will benefit Second Harvest Food Bank.
- Pre-Order a Nashville tote designed by artist, Maizie Clarke as a part of the Music City Kids Matter Campaign, also benefitting Second Harvest.
- Tennessee Glasses– I’ve teamed up with The Charleston Weekender to sell these cute glasses to benefit the food bank. There are only a few left! These would also make a great Mother’s Day gift.
- Join Kroger for a nationwide stay-at-home social, taking place every Saturday from 4 pm to 6 pm local time! This series of events will begin on May 2 with an Ice Cream Social! Download your Ice Cream Social Kit with invitations, games, activities and recipes here.
- It’s Berry Picking Season! Here are a few farms that are offering U-Pick Strawberries this year. Some are not offering it due to social distancing. We went to Kelley’s and felt safe. We did not come in close contact with anyone except for paying (FYI-they only accept cash) but please use your own discretion*
- Kelley’s Berry Farm, Circle S Farms, Crafton Farms, Bottom View Farm, P and P Farms, Woodall’s Strawberries and Head’s Farms.
- Make it a family fun dinner night with a DIY Pizza Kit from Blaze Pizza! Your family can customize your pizza with sauce, cheese and up to 7 toppings! Order here (Please note that provided around 8 small slices so if your family would like more, you may want to order more than one kit)
Donuts and Drive
- Our family recently grabbed donuts and coffee to go at East Park Donuts in East Nashville and drove around to look at murals. It was a fun, little adventure
- The Community Resource Center will have Covid Relief Kits available for pick up this Sunday, May 3rd from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. The kits will include cleaning supplies, toilet paper, paper towels and basic toiletries. You will pull up, stay in your car and pop open your trunk. 1 kit per family and you must bring your ID.
- Take a virtual tour of over 150,000 bulbs at Cheekwood in Bloom.
- Cheekwood also has a reading challenge with book suggestions and online storytimes
The Nashville Sounds have a variety of activities to share the love of the game including baseball games, I Spy, coloring sheets and more.
- Catch Garth and Trisha live this Saturday on the Grand Ole Opry!
Take a Drive on the Natchez Trace
- There are lots of spots to stop a long the way to hike, picnic and snap some beautiful spring blooms
- The Country Music Hall of Fame has free and printable music relatedcoloring and activity pages for children to have fun at home.
- Adventure Science is offering DIY science experiments for the whole family like Pasta Rockets, Water Bending with Balloons, creating a Backyard Bug Hotel and many other creative topics.