A quick roundup of Easter activities for the weekend:
- Eggstravaganzoo– A giant egg hunt at the zoo- what more could you ask for? Be prepared, the zoo will be hoppin’ all day. Get there early and be ready to be patient. Activities include egg hunts for children up to 10 (make sure to check times), games, and breakfast or lunch with the Easter bunny (must pre-register). If you aren’t already a member and are thinking about it, do it before Saturday. That way you can skip the long ticket line and zoom in on the members’ side.
- Spring Art Hop– Cheekwood is hosting a giant egg hunt complete with music, crafts and more on Saturday. It looks like there will be some awesome food for mommy and daddy to enjoy, too. :) Check the website for egg hunt and performance times. Sorry, no special tips on this one (we’ve never been). Let me know if you’ve been and have any to share.
- Live bunnies!– You can check out the live bunnies at Phillips Toy Mart. There’s also an awesome train that runs through the store. Just be ready to find way too many awesome toys.
- Easter Bunny Excursion Train– Have a train lover in the family? Spend the day on a train with the Easter bunny. Ride out to Watertown and enjoy an egg hunt. Total trip time is about 6 hours.
- Easter fun at Bass Pro– The best part of this is the *free* part. Free photo with the Easter bunny, crafts, and an egg hunt for kids up to 10. This runs Friday-Sunday. Check their website for more info.
- Visit the Easter bunny- Dress the kids up and head to the mall- that way you can get something for yourself, too :). You can find the bunny in Green Hills, Cool Springs,and Opry Mills.
What did I miss? Let me know and I’ll add it.
Hosting an event (Easter or otherwise)? Send me an email to be featured or added to the calendar.