“Every February 13, my ladyfriends and I leave our husbands and our boyfriends at home, and we just come and kick it, breakfast-style. Ladies celebrating Ladies.” – Leslie Knope, Parks and Recreation
Channel your inner Leslie Knope will these Gal-pal events in Nashville.
- Wednesday, February 5th at 5 p.m.
- Thistle Farms
- Gather your gals and shop exclusive deals on meaningful products, handmade by women survivors of trafficking, prostitution and addiction here in Nashville and around the world. Enjoy delicious food, rose and live music. The first 25 guests in the door will receive a free t-shirt.
- Thursday, February 13th from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- The Perfect Little Life Market, 100 Taylor St. Nashville
- A Golden Girl’s themed event with a complimentary champagne and bruschetta bar (From Nashville Made), mini bouquet bar from Petals & Pop, DIY Pin Station and Essential Oils Bath Scrub Station. Tickets are $49 and can be purchased here.
- Thursday, February 13th
- 14TENN (1410 51st Ave N Nashville, TN 37209)
- A celebration of self-love and care with small bites & grazing boards, cocktails, flowers, yoga, meditation and more.
Galentine’s Day: A Parks & Rec Trivia Night
- Thursday, February 13th from 7 to 9 p.m.
- HQ Beercade
- This free event will have Parks & Rec themed trivia, food and drink specials, Parks & Rec merchandise and prizes.
- Thursday, February 13th from 7 p.m. to midnight
- L.A. Jackson
- Galentine’s themed menu with brunch bites, cocktails, interactive photo booth and music by DJ Sister Sprouse. Free
- Thursday, February 13th at 6 p.m.
- Goo Goo Shop
- Join cheesemonger & owner of The Bloomy Rind, Kathleen Cotter, and Beth Sachan, local food & drink blogger and VP of Marketing at Goo Goo, as they walk participants through the first official pairing of artisan cheeses with decadent Goo Goo chocolates and wine. **Use code NMOM10 to save $10 off the Feb. 13th class!! (Use apply promo code when checking out)