- Friday, January 31st through Sunday, February 2nd
- Music City Center
- Benefitting Cheekwood and Econ, the 30th annual Antiques and Garden show will feature designers, architects and gardeners from around the world. In addition to the informative lectures, our Show floor features over 150 extraordinary antique, art and horticulture dealers and magnificent gardens to create the go-to design event our attendees enjoy each winter.
- Friday, January 31st through March 1st
- Orchids in the Mansion features a stylized interpretation of a classical orangery and occupies the historic loggia with large palms, tropical foliage and an array of colorful orchids. The orchids are also displayed throughout the historically redecorated Mansion and present a series of period room interventions to explore how the Cheek family likely brought nature indoors and decorated their home. This event is free for members, and included with General Admission.
- Saturday, February 1st
- Athleta, The Mall at Green Hills
- A FREE low impact workout for mothers and daughters (ages 6+). The focus is strength, support and uplifting.
- Saturday, February 1st at 10:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Musician-educators Adam Ollendorff and Robin Ruddy will provide background information about the steel guitar family as they explore the sounds of lap steel, pedal steel, and Dobro. Guests will be invited to try out some techniques on the instruments following the presentation. Ollendorff has appeared on recordings by Kacey Musgraves and Carrie Underwood. Ruddy has toured with Vince Gill, Ray Stevens, and Rod Stewart. Instruments provided. Ages seven and up. Presented in support of the exhibition Kacey Musgraves: All of the Colors. Taylor Swift Education Center. Limited seating. Included with museum admission. Free to museum members. More information on free admissions for locals can be found here.
- Sunday, February 2nd
- Franklin Theatre
- Come watch the BIGGEST GAME on the BIGGEST SCREEN in downtown Franklin! A fun filled evening of football and festivities. Admission is FREE and seating is General Admission. Arrive early to pick your favorite seats! Doors open at 4:30 pm and game time is scheduled for 5:30 pm. We’ll have games in the lobby with a chance to win prizes, and our concession stand will be open serving popcorn, sodas, candy, pizza, beer and wine. Outside food or drink into the theatre is not permitted. Please, do not secure tickets unless you are sure all parties will be attending to eliminate the chance of unused seats and as a courtesy to others. This event typically sells out.
Zoolumination: Chinese Festival of Lights (Last weekend!)
- Through February 2nd (Nightly 5-9 p.m.)
- Nashville Zoo
- See the Zoo in a whole new light with the country’s largest Chinese lantern festival. Over 500 custom-made silk lanterns will be spread across 60 acres with elaborate displays along with some of your favorite Zoo animals, holiday-themed scenes and more!
- Saturday, February 1st from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- City Winery
- Fashion for a Fraction brings Nashville’s best designer boutiques together under one roof where fashionistas and bargain hunters alike can take home deeply-discounted apparel, handbags, jewelry, accessories and much more. Purchase your tickets here. I’ve got a giveaway for tickets here.
The Ronald McDonald House’s mission is to keep families close by providing essential resources and a “home away from home” for families of critically ill children receiving inpatient or outpatient medical care at Nashville area hospitals. The Triple Sip is an annual event to benefit RMHC including drink tastings, small plates and desserts prepared by Nashville restaurants, live music and a silent auction. Purchase your tickets here.
- Sunday, March 1st from 3 to 5 p.m.
- Goldfish Swim School (1113 Murfreesboro Road #201 Franklin, TN 37064)
- Join us for a FREE Family Swim party for *new Goldfish guests*! Bring your friends and have a splastastic time! We will have swim time in the 90 degree pool, a pizza party, snacks and a raffle prize! You don’t want to miss this! Registration is open to 40 *new to Goldfish swimmers* Lifejackets are available. Registration is FULL-add your name to the waitlist here!