I’m all about gifting experiences for people to enjoy, rather than filling their homes with more stuff! Here are some of the best Nashville experiences to gift this year!
*For the Kids
- Membership to The Nashville Zoo provides year round enjoyment of animals and special events at Grassmere.
- Urban Air is one of my kids’ favorite places! They love the zip line, trampolines and attractions. A membership would be such a fun gift!
- Sign them up for an art class or workshop with Art Smart Kids
- The Rabbit Hole VR is Tennessee’s premiere virtual reality provider with arcades in Nashville and Cool Springs. Give the gift of a game! They also have VR-On-The-Go rentals!
*For the Music Lover
- Treat your friends or family to a show at The Ryman or Grand Ole Opry
- This year, give the music lovers in your life a present that delivers into the future: membership at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Along with unlimited admission to galleries, Museum memberships include a slew of year-round perks, including discounts in retail shops and restaurants and invites to members-only events. Through December 31, you can save on the gift of membership too—we’re taking 10% off the annual price of individual and family level memberships.
- Tickets to a future classical performance or one of many concerts at The Nashville Symphony The Symphony has been hit very hard this year and had to shut down. Consider giving a gift in someone’s honor or purchase for a future experience.
*For the Explorer
- Cheekwood Botanical Gardens is one of my favorite spots in Nashville! You can wander through the gardens, view the art gallery or attend one of the many special events throughout the year. Give the gift of a membership or tickets for the day.
- The Flying Ham offers vintage style campers for the perfect adventure! The best part is that they deliver making your camping experience super convenient! Our family can’t wait to try these out!
- Have a staycation at Gaylord Opryland and SoundWaves! This is one of our favorite places in town- you can have an amazing getaway without even leaving Nashville! Check out their website for special offers! Use code NASHTN30 for 30% off I Love Christmas Movies and activities .
*For the Athlete
- The Nashville Sounds have several season packages to choose from for the baseball fan
- Put some layers on and head to Smashville for a Predators game with the fang finger fanatic
- Top Golf Nashville offers play time in the Bays, golf lessons, concerts, full service bar and restaurant. Read about my day at Top Golf here
- Gift vintage inspired Nashville Stars merchandise and help support their mission of bringing the MLB to Nashville
*For the Ladies
- The Silent Night Package at Germantown Inn makes for a fabulous gift for those looking for R + R. The packages includes one night’s accomodations, a luxury spa experience at Poppy and Monroe as well as a $50 dining credit to your choice of a Germantown restaurant. Read about my experience here.
- Give the Mamas a night out with a sitting service with Sitting Made Simple Nashville
- Relax in a float tank of infrared sauna at Pure Sweat Float Studio
- Blo Blow Dry Bar is the ultimate pampering gift for hair touch ups, braiding and blow outs! They also offer makeup services
*For the Foodie
- There are so many amazing restaurants in Nashville, a gift card would make a nice stocking stuffer! A few of our favorites are City House, The Optimist, 5th and Taylor and Virago.
- Warm up with Nashville’s only daily tea service at Thistle Farms Cafe or one of their virtual workshops
- Sugar Drop is now offering cake decorating classes for the baker in your life
- Summer’s Sweet Shoppe is offering an online Cookie Academy for those looking to learn more about baking and decorating cookies as well as starting their own cookie business.