- Friday, July 1st and Saturday, July 2nd at 7 p.m.
- Kick off Fourth of July weekend at Cheekwood’s Bluegrass Under the Stars event! Featuring performances from Rhonda Vincent, The Grascals, and more, enjoy an evening of music as you take in the beauty of Nashville’s legendary botanical garden. Performances begin at 7 p.m., and tickets are $55 for Cheekwood members and $65 for non-members.
- Fridays in July and August
- Nashville Zoo
- Kroger Plus Card holders can purchase buy one, get one Nashville Zoo tickets. Kroger Safari Friday tickets are only available for purchase in-person with your Kroger Plus Card.
- Monday, July 4th
- Downtown Nashville
- Old Dominion will headline the concert celebration, and the Nashville Symphony will synchronize a performance with the largest fireworks display in Nashville history. There will also be a free Amazon Kid’s Zone with inflatables, games and kid-friendly activities. Find the schedule of events and more information here. Admission is free and open to all ages!
- Monday, July 4th from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- East Park (700 Woodland Street, Nashville)
- The FREE annual Music City Hot Chicken Festival brings together the local community and visitors to celebrate the uniquely-Nashville dish, Hot Chicken. It all kicks off at 10:30 a.m. with the Fire Truck Parade. Visitors can enjoy Hot Chicken from Nashville’s best Hot Chicken establishments, cold beer from Yazoo, and other delicious edibles from local vendors. Live music from local bands keeps the “Nashville” vibe going all day long and visitors can look on while five teams try their hand at cooking up their version of Hot Chicken in the Amateur Cooking Competition. All proceeds from the festival benefit the Friends of Shelby Park and Bottoms
Monday, July 4th from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
The race begins at E.S. Rose Park
Tickets are $50 and participants receive a t-shirt and commemorative medal. Grab a ticket here.
- Saturday, July 16th at 4 p.m.
- By Faith Farm
- Purchase a vase for $25 to fill with garden picked flowers. The event will also feature live music, food and local artisan vendors.
Red, White and Zoo
- Friday, July 29th
- Nashville Zoo
- Sip on wine as you stroll through the Nashville Zoo at Red, White & Zoo. The event features unlimited wine samples, live music, animal encounters, food trucks, and a selection of local craft beer and spirits. The event starts at 7:30 p.m., and tickets begin at $75.