*For the Kids
- Membership to The Nashville Zoo provides year round enjoyment of animals and special events at Grassmere
- Give them the experience of Cheekwood Camp!
*For the Music Lover
- Treat your friends or family to a Backstage Tour of The Ryman or Grand Ole Opry
- Country Music Hall of Fame membership offers guests a variety of changing exhibits, special events, and workshops throughout the year!
- Tickets to a classical performance or one of many concerts at The Nashville Symphony
*For the Explorer
- Cheekwood Botanical Gardens is one of my favorite spots in Nashville! You can wander through the gardens, view the art gallery or attend one of the many special events throughout the year. Give the gift of a membership or tickets for the day.
- The Flying Ham offers vintage style campers for the perfect adventure! The best part is that they deliver making your camping experience super convenient! Our family can’t wait to try these out!
- Go Glamping at Horseshoe Bend Marina Mention the Nashville Mom and receive 15% off your glamping when you reserve for the spring before December 15th!
- Spend a weekend on the lake at Lynchburg Lakehouse
*For the Crafter
- The AR Workshop will make any crafter thrilled with the variety of choices they offer
- Paper Source offers card making classes for the scrapbook lover
- Take a workshop with The Perfect Little Store
*For the Photographer
- Anyone getting a new camera would love to take a PhotoMama’s online class to learn the best tips and tricks
- Take photos throughout Nashville on the Mural Tour
*For the Athlete
- The Nashville Sounds have several season packages to choose from for the baseball fan
- Put some layers on and head to Smashville for a Predators game with the fang finger fanatic
- Top Golf Nashville offers play time in the Bays, golf lessons, concerts, full service bar and restaurant. Read about my day at Top Golf here
- Dinner and bowling at Pinewood Social’s nostalgic alley
- Book the number one Ozone sauna in the world at Bluestem Wellness. It’s the ultimate detox with immune boost with 9 different therapies in one 30 minute session! They also offer AllCore360, which is a core therapy and training system. And another option is the Electric “Taco” which is a Pulsed Electromagnetic Therapy mat, approved by the FCA to treat anxiety, depression, increased energy, muscle stimulation and more.
*For the Ladies
- Pamper your girlfriend with a mani/pedi at Paint Nail Bar
- The Nashville Ballet offers beautiful performances throughout the year, book a show or season tickets here
- Give the Mamas a night out with a sitting service with Sitting Made Simple Nashville
- Relax in a float tank of infrared sauna at Pure Sweat Float Studio (They are offering a “Detox and De-Stress package with a sauna and 40 minute float session for $89)**Also, check out my Instagram for a GIVEAWAY!
- Give a gift that gives back with Able. Able is a lifestyle brand focused on ending generational poverty through economic opportunity for women. Not only do they provide jobs and resources for many women overcoming obstacles, they make beautiful products. A few of my favorites are the Able x Thistle Farms Moisturizing Set , the Merly Jacket and the Mini Pendant Cross necklace.
*For the Foodie
- Go on a food tour with Walk Eat Nash
- There are so many amazing restaurants in Nashville, a gift card would make a nice stocking stuffer! A few of our favorites are Pastaria, 5th and Taylor, California Pizza Kitchen, Taqueria Del Sol
- Warm up with Nashville’s only daily tea service at Thistle Farms Cafe
- Give Grab the Gold bars to the snacker in your life! These nutritious snacks are the perfect go-to! Get 20% off your first online order using code: NASHMOM
- Sugar Drop is now offering cake decorating classes for the baker in your life
- Did you know that you can have Jeni’s ice cream shipped? Surprise someone you love with this sweet treat!