Nashville is an amazing city full of so many places to explore, restaurants to eat in and ways to have fun! Nashville experiences would make great gifts for everyone on your list! Consider a few of these ideas for even the hardest person to shop for!
*For the Kids
- Membership to The Nashville Zoo provides year round enjoyment of animals and special events at Grassmere
- Beat the winter blues with indoor swim lessons with Swim and Play Nashville
- Make a reservation for an Afternoon tea date at the American Girl Store for the doll lover in your family!
- Give the gift of songwriting and music lessons with Blue Balloon Songwriting School. Read about my daughter’s experience here
- Art class at The Little Art House
*For the Music Lover
- We are so blessed to live in Music City where live music is everywhere! Why not treat your friends or family to a show at The Ryman or Grand Ole ?Opry
- Country Music Hall of Fame membership offers guests a variety of changing exhibits, special events, and workshops throughout the year!
- Tickets to a classical performance or one of many concerts at The Nashville Symphony
*For the Explorer
- Cheekwood Botanical Gardens is one of my favorite spots in Nashville! You can wander through the gardens, view the art gallery or attend one of the many special events throughout the year. Give the gift of a membership or tickets for the day.
- The Flying Ham offers vintage style dental campers for the perfect adventure! The best part is that they deliver making your camping experience super convenient! Our family can’t wait to try these out!
- Plan a fun double date with your besties to Breakout Games
- Book a room at one of the amazing hotels downtown for a staycation
- Tickets to The Frist Center
- Tour the Leiper’s Fork Distillery
*For the Crafter
- The AR Workshop will make any crafter thrilled with the variety of choices they offer
- Paper Source offers card making classes for the scrapbook lover
*For the Photographer
- Anyone getting a new camera would love to take a PhotoMama’s online class to learn the best tips and tricks
- Take the family in for a photo pop session at Little Nest Portraits
*For the Athlete
- The Nashville Sounds have several season packages to choose from for the baseball fan
- Put some layers on and head to Smashville for a Predators game with the fang finger fanatic
- Top Golf Nashville offers play time in the Bays, golf lessons, concerts, full service bar and restaurant. Read about my day at Top Golf here
- Dinner and bowling at Pinewood Social’s nostalgic alley
*For the Ladies
- Pamper your girlfriend with a mani/pedi at Poppy and Monroe or a hair service at Fresh Salon
- Book a massage or spa service at Relache Spa, Tennessee residents are eligible for the Preferred Guest Program and can receive a discount on the 2nd visit to the spa. Preferred Guests will also receive 20% off spa and salon services, Monday-Thursday as well as 10% off retail items.
- The Nashville Ballet offers beautiful performances throughout the year, book a show or season tickets here
- Give the Mamas a night out with a sitting service with Sitting Made Simple Nashville
*For the Foodie
- Franklin on Foot offers a Food Tour around downtown Franklin that would make any food lover happy
- There are so many amazing restaurants in Nashville, a gift card would make a nice stocking stuffer! A few of our favorites are Pastaria, Eio and The Hive, 5th and Taylor, Del Frisco’s Grille
- Warm up with Nashville’s only daily tea service at Thistle Farms Cafe
- Give Grab the Gold bars to the snacker in your life! These nutritious snacks are the perfect go-to! Get 20% off your first online order using code: NASHMOM
- Sugar Drop is now offering cake decorating classes for the baker in your life
- Did you know that you can have Jeni’s ice cream shipped? Surprise someone you love with this sweet treat!
Spread Love, It’s the Nashville Way! What is your favorite Nashville experience?
Un coup de peigne says
What a full program. When I’ll get ther, I’ll be trying this. Thanks for the suggestion.