Valentine’s Day doesn’t have to be cheesy or all about romance, it can be fun to celebrate with your kiddos or girlfriends! Here are a few event ideas around Nashville! And if you’re looking for the perfect date night, you can check out that list here.
Valentine Card Making Social: January 30th from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Come craft some sweet Valentine’s for friends and family at Paper Source in Brentwood. Snacks will also be provided. Register in advance.
Plaid Rabbit Valentine’s : February 2nd starting at 10 a.m.
- Join me at the Plaid Rabbit for fairy hair braiding, Summer’s Sweet Shoppe cookies, Wop Bop Balloons, a photo booth station and Valentine card making for Tennessee Alliance for Kids from Let It Be Love. Sign up for Fairy Hair times here.
Kid’s Handmade Valentines: February 2nd from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Papersource Brentwood: Kids will be able to make 5-6 Valentines using stickers, glitter, glue, washi tape and all the pretty paper! Register in advance.
Girls Gone Mild Social: February 2nd from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Join Girls Gone Mild at Apple + Oak in Hillsboro Village for mimosas and shopping in celebration of the gals in your life! Alina and Rose will be selling their clothing line in support of JDRF! Refreshments from Brightside Bakeshop and Revelator Coffee will be served. Apple + Oak will also give a free gift with every purchase. Purchase tickets here.
Crayola Calligraphy Valentines: February 5th from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Learn the steps to create personalized calligraphy valentines. Local lettering and calligraphy artist Lindsey Huff will introduce the fundamentals using Crayola bold tip markers to teach basic strokes, letterforms and words. You’ll leave the class with a custom workbook, a handful of ready-to-send card options, and a fresh pack of markers!
The Perfect Little Store Galentine’s Celebration: February 8th from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hosted at Green Door Gourmet, this Galentine’s event will include photo booth fun, a beauty and style bar, DIY Essential Oil Station, Cotton Candy Twirling
Living Franklin Ladies Night: February 11th at 7:30 p.m.
- Learn how to create a beautiful wall piece for your home with natural textures using yarn and macrame. Snacks and drinks provided. Grab your tickets here.
Modern Floral Arrangements: February 11th from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Needle and Grain: Kelsey, White, local Nashville florist will give you the basic tools to make modern floral arrangements. She will provide step by step instructions, flowers, a vessel and all necessary tools to create your own floral masterpiece.
Goo Goo Cluster Chocolate, Cheese and Wine: February 13th at 6 p.m.
- Join cheesemonger & owner of The Bloomy Rind, Kathleen Cotter, and Beth Sachan, local food & drink blogger and VP of Marketing at Goo Goo, as they walk participants through the first official pairing of artisan cheeses with decadent Goo Goo chocolates and wine.
Blogger Xchange Women Crush Wednesday: February 13th from 6 to 8 p.m.
- This free “Woman Crush Wednesday” will feature complimentary light bites and cocktails, as well as fun women’s empowerment activities.
Nashville Mural Valentine Tour: February 14th from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Grab your sweetheart or girlfriends to check out some of Nashville’s best murals! Call 615-285-8429 to book
- Come paint a a canvas of your pet! This artistic night will also include complimentary champagne for guests over 21 and hot chocolate for the younger attendants.
Galentine’s Girl’s Night Out Social: February 21st from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Join Nashville Wives for a night of networking, shopping and mingling at Diskin Cider. The event is free but you are asked to register in advance.