- Tuesday, January 15th through the Sunday, January 20th
- Andrew Jackson Hall, Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- From their humble beginnings in Cuba, Emilio and Gloria Estefan came to America and broke through all barriers to become a crossover sensation at the very top of the pop music world. But just when they thought they had it all, they almost lost everything. On Your Feet! takes you behind the music and inside the real story of this record-making and groundbreaking couple who, in the face of adversity, found a way to end up on their feet. Directed by two-time Tony Award® winner Jerry Mitchell (Kinky Boots), with choreography by Olivier Award winner Sergio Trujillo (Jersey Boys) and an original book by Academy Award® winner Alexander Dinelaris (Birdman), On Your Feet! features some of the most iconic songs of the past quarter-century – and one of the most inspiring stories in music history.
- Friday, January 18th and Saturday, January 19th
- Franklin Theater
- Disney’s classic animated tale comes to life in this musical adventure by talented youth of Act Too Players.
The Nashville Mom Family Day at Belmont Basketball
- Saturday, January 19th at 3 p.m.
- Curb Event Center, Belmont University
- Join us for Family Night at the Belmont Basketball Game! Use code NASHVILLEMOM when grabbing your tickets! The kid’s zone is awesome with free snack packs, balloons, activities and more! Our family loves these games and they’re a perfect indoor activity! Grab your tickets here. Please come say hi if you’re there!
- Thursday, January 17th through Sunday, February 3rd
- Nashville Children’s Theater
- Castle Crenshaw, a.k.a. Ghost, has been running his entire life, but for all the wrong reasons. Then one day he meets Coach, an Olympic medalist who sees his unique raw talent. Can Ghost achieve the speed he needs for success, or will his past finally catch up to him? A world premiere especially developed for Nashville Children’s Theatre.
- Help other kids run like ghost! When you attend the new play Ghost we encourage you to bring gently used or brand new sneakers, cleats, and/or ballet shoes. A collection box will be in the lobby.
- Saturday, January 19th from 11 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
- Inside The Parthenon, Centennial Park
- Kidsville at the Parthenon is a FREE weekly program that combines storytelling, educational activities, arts & crafts, musicians and special guests & more! Kidsville is FREE for families of children ages 12 and younger. Musicians from Intersection, Nashville’s contemporary classical music ensemble, will interact with kids and explore how new music can expand our minds and ears, then make a craft inspired by the music. Admission to the Parthenon and all materials are included, free of cost.
- Through Monday, January 21st
- Ascend Amphitheater
- Lace up your ice skating for family fun! Check out their website for scheduled sessions and times.
- Saturday, January 19th from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- MPACT Sports
- Round up your family for a night of competition or kids can also be dropped off for a Giant Nerf Battle! $10
- Saturday, January 19th through Monday, January 21st
- Nashville Zoo
- The zoo will offer one $39 admission fee for a carload (up to 10 people arriving in one vehicle) The promotion can only be purchased at the zoo.
**Upcoming Nashville Mom Events**
Nashville Mom Family Night at Belmont Basketball-Saturday, January 19th at 3 p.m.
Family Food Sort Night at Second Harvest Food Bank
Cynthia Coleman says
Hi, looks like you have some fun and interesting events going on in Nashville. On your feet sounds like it’s going to be a great show! I’m in a suburb of Chattanooga.
Cynthia Coleman recently posted…Song Battle 1 : Grease Is The Word (Voting)
Dawn B says
Thank you! I love Chattanooga and hope to visit there again soon!