Holley Day to Support Metastatic Breast Cancer Awareness Day
- Sunday, October 13th from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Kendra Scott, Green Hills
- An evento to honor Kendra Scott’s friend, Holley Kitchen, who passed away from MBC, 20% of proceeds will benefit an Inheritance of Hope Legacy Retreat. There will be special appearances by Elsa and Olaf as well as a Mickey + Minnie Ear craft station. You can also shop the Breast Cancer Awareness capsule collection.
- Saturday, October 12th from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Deselms Real Esatte (3325 Aspen Grove Dr. Franklin)
- Deselms Real Estate’s 7th annual Nightmare on Deselms Street is a fun fall festival celebrating all things Nashville. It’s a FREE and family-friendly event that is open to the public with music, food trucks, a chili cookoff and more!
- When: September 21st through November 2nd
- Where: Honeysuckle Hill Farm in Cooperstown, TN
- What: Country Music Corn Maze, Pumpkin Train, hillbilly pig races, pumpkin patch, kettle corn, caramel apples, zipline adventure park and much more!
- Various dates through November 9th at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- The Hermitage
- Explore the haunted side of history during our Hermitage Ghost Tours! After dark this fall, embark on a distinctly spooky voyage at Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage as you explore the mansion, grounds and tombs by lantern light. Along the way, guides present stories of strange encounters such as the ghosts of the Battle of New Orleans and Jackson’s infamous meeting with Tennessee’s Bell Witch. Beware eerie encounters, possibly even with President Jackson himself. Ghost Tours run through November 9th at 7 pm and 9 pm. Please arrive early as tours will start right on time and we don’t want any souls left behind.
- Friday, October 11th through Sunday, October 13th
- The festival takes place at Nashville Public Library’s Main Branch, along with Anne Dallas Dudley Boulevard and War Memorial Plaza in downtown Nashville.
- The Southern Festival of Books: A Celebration of the Written Word℠ is a free, three-day Festival happening October 11-13, 2019 in Nashville, TN. Readers and writers from around the country gather to celebrate the joy of reading and lifelong learning, and to hear panels and solo sessions featuring more than 200 of the nation’s foremost writers. In addition to attending sessions, attendees peruse exhibitor booths, food trucks, and enjoy musical, theatrical, and spoken word performances. With events for children and youth plus three performance stages on the War Memorial Plaza, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
- Saturday, September 21st from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Centennial Park (Parthenon)
- Kidsville’s third annual festival! Activities include, Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library Reading Tent, Storybook Parade, Nashville Predators Fitness Zone, Music and Dance Performances, Character Photo Station, Craft Activities, Nature & Sensory Play, Face Painting, and Inflatable Ball Games, Food Trucks, Child-Focused Vendors, Local Nonprofits, and more family fun
- When: September 22- October 27th
- Where: Cheekwood Botanical Gardens
- What: Celebrate all things fall with more than 5,000 autumn colored chrysanthemums, creative scarecrow garden as well as the Pumpkin House and Patch. There will also be a Halloween Pooch Parade, Beer Garden and specialty workshops throughout the season.
- When: September 21 through November 1st
- Where: Lucky Ladd Farms, 4374 Rocky Glade Rd. Eagleville, TN
- What: Pumpkin Patch, Nashville Preds themed corn maze, apple cider, caramel popcorn, farm animals, children’s games and activities
- When: September 28th through October 27th
- Where: 1974 New Highway 96, Franklin
- What: Pumpkin patch, tractor rides, corn maze, farm animals and other children’s activities
- Thursday, October 3rd through October 27th
- The Hermitage
- Enjoy a trail through hand-carved pumpkins, carving demonstrations, food and beverages
- When: October 10-13
- Where: Historic Germantown
What: Nashville’s 40th annual Oktoberfest features traditional German food and music. The celebration includes a parade, a 5K Bier Run, Tennessee arts and crafts, a beer slide and a Kids Zone. *FREE Admission* However, VIP Tickets are available to access the VIP Tent
- When: Weekends of October 11-13, 18-20, 24-27
- Where: Nashville Zoo
- What: Carnival games, bounce houses, dance parties, corn pit and more! The Howl-O-Ween Hayride takes riders on a trip through the Zoo’s backroads to discover magical scenes. Trick-or-treat around the Zoo trail and uncover festival treats made with sustainable palm oil. Enjoy special animal, science and magic shows. Visit the Frightful Farm to take Dying Traditions home tour of brave the Haunted Barn.
*Save the Date*
Franklin Wine Festival will be Friday, October 25th! Use discount code NASHMOM10 for 10% off general admission tickets!