Hard to believe it’s our last weekend before Christmas! Here’s your local weekend guide to enjoy before the holidays!
- When: Through December 30th (Closed on Christmas Day) Timed-ticketed event
- Where: Cheekwood Botanical Gardens
- What: Over one million lights, real reindeer, meet Santa , Have Breakfast with Santa (for members only), Carolers, S’mores Pits, and so much fun!
Feast with the Grinch.When: Through December 30th
- When: Through December 30th
- Where: Gaylord Opryland Resort
- What: Enjoy a delicious meal and meet the star of the holiday season…THE GRINCH himself! This one-of-a-kind interactive dining experience includes a buffet of Who-ville inspired items, table-side visits with The Grinch and special touches Dr. Suess fans are sure to adore!
- When: Through December 22nd
- Where: Chaffin’s Barn, 8204 Highway 100, Nashville
- What: Elf comes to life in this on stage performance for the whole family!
- When: December 20th and December 22nd
- Where: American Girl Store, Cool Springs Galleria
- What: Decorate cookies on the 20th from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Santa will be at the store on the 22nd from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Bring your camera for a photo and treats! Reservations required for Santa!
- When: Through January 12th
- Where: The Factory at Franklin
- What: Stroll through the Factory to see locally decorated trees!
Christmas at The Ryman with Amy Grant and Vince Gill
- When: November 28th through December 23rd
- Where: The Ryman Auditorium
- What: Join Amy Grant and Vince Gill at the Mother Church for this annual Christmas concert tradition.
- When: December 1st through December 23rd
- Where: Tennessee Performing Arts Center
- What: Celebrate this magical production of the Nutcracker, this show will put you in the ultimate holiday spirit
Holiday Movies at The Franklin Theater
- When: Throughout November and December
- Where: The Franklin Theater
- What: The Franklin Theater will be showing classic movies like A White Christmas, The Christmas Story, Elf, Polar Express, The Grinch Stole Christmas and more! Tickets are only $5!
- When: November 22nd through December 29th
- Where: Williamson County AG Expo Center
- What: Beginning Thanksgiving night, FrankTown Open Hearts, a local nonprofit in Franklin, will host a drive-through holiday lights experience with synchronized music that stretches for a mile at the Williamson County AG Expo Center. $25 per car