New Year’s Eve doesn’t always have to include wearing fancy clothes and going out! Make it a kid-friendly occasion! Here are a ways to ring in 2019 with the family.
- Brentwood Skate Center is hosting a New Year’s Skate from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. with a balloon drop at 4:30 p.m. They’ll also have a skate from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. with another balloon drop at midnight for the teens and adults. Admission is $20
- Discovery Center will have lots of fun activities on the last day of the year including karaoke, a Wii dance party, Creation Station art and a balloon drop at noon! Free for members or $8 admission for non members.
- Adventure Science Center will host NOON Year events from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. A disco ball, resolution wall and fun party crafts will be included. Admission costs vary.
- King’s Dining and Entertainment will have family friendly lanes available during the day and early evening. Make reservations!
- Music City Midnight will celebrate the New Year with Keith Urban, Peter Frampton, Brett Young and more! The Music Note will drop and fireworks at the Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park.
Here are a few kid-friendly activities I found on Pinterest
Happy New Year everyone! May it be the best one yet!