- Come paint a a canvas of your pet! This artistic night will also include complimentary champagne for guests over 21 and hot chocolate for the younger attendants.
- The Factory in Franklin
- Saturday, February 16th from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Franklin’s most curated BABY EXPO has arrived! Mark your calendars for February 16th! Bump to Baby Franklin is truly a Baby Fair for everyone: Expectant parents and new parents, men and women, couples, singles, friends, family, and, of course, bumps & babies! Come experience education, products, and services from 40+ vendors both locally and nationally known! There also will be several keynote speakers you won’t want to miss! We also will be giving away a PREMIER door prize at 2:30 PM the day-of, that is worth over $3000 – must be present to win!
- Tickets are $20 at the door. Children 12 and under are FREE!
- Belcourt Theater
- Saturday, February 16th at 10 a.m.
- Journey with Pinocchio on his adventurous quest to become a real boy. The production’s storytelling is enhanced with masks, mime, music and the magic of a special tale spun for people of all ages.
Orchids in the Mansion, inside the historic mansion’s loggia level, will showcase a stylized interpretation of a classical orangery, symbolizing how the Cheek family most likely brought nature indoors to decorate their home. On display February 1-March 3, 2019.
Also opening this Friday, Cheekwood will present works by Faig Ahmed, Beth Lipman and Bouke de Vries in Derived from the Decorative. The work of each artist takes cues from decorative arts traditions to blur the space between functional forms and art forms. On display February 1-June 9, 2019.
Cheekwood is celebrating 28 years as host to The Middle Tennessee Scholastic Art Awards, which recognizes outstanding art achievement by students in grades 7 through 12. On display February 2-March 3, 2019.
The Hall of Fame has launched a Membership Drive for the month of February. Family and Individual Memberships are 10% off from 2/1 to 2/28. Annual benefits include: Unlimited free admission, amazing performances and special events, unique programs for all ages and discounts on dining, shopping, and tours of Hatch Show Print and Historic RCA Studio B.
Community Counts is another incentive the museum offers for local families. Find more information on that program here.