- Nashville Symphony
- February 7th through the 10th
- The Nashville Symphony celebrates America’s greatest film composer, with unforgettable music from hit films such as E.T. The Extra Terrestrial, Jurassic Park, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone Suite, Star Wars and more! Dress in your favorite costume from one of the movies (masks are prohibited). Capture the moment in the Symphony’s photo booth to be entered for a monthly ticket giveaway. Tag #LiveAtTheHorn
- Opry House
- Friday, February 8th and Saturday, February 9th
- The Grand Ole Opry is the heart of Music City. The Opry features live music during their weekly shows including today’s new artists, superstars and legends of country music. The Opry is offering a discount now through February 8th-save $5 on any upcoming 2019 show using discount code: WINTER19
- Belcourt Theater
- Saturday, February 9th and 16th at 10 a.m.
- Journey with Pinocchio on his adventurous quest to become a real boy. The production’s storytelling is enhanced with masks, mime, music and the magic of a special tale spun for people of all ages..
- AR Workshop, Nashville
- Saturday, Feb. 9th (10 a.m. and 12 p.m.)
- Join AR Workshop for a festive, family friendly Cupcakes and Craft Party! The craft will be free standing mini block signs and complimentary cupcakes. Advanced Registration required.
- Hillboro Village (Corner Park between 21st Ave. S and Blakemore Avenue. Free parking is provided by Cornerstone Credit Union)
- Saturday, February 9th from noon to 3 p.m.
- Chinese Arts Alliance is hosting the annual FREE Chinese Celebration at Hillsboro Village. The program includes arts and crafts for children, Chinese dance, martial arts, bamboo dance, Chinese Yo-Yo, Juggling act, Chinese music and songs in addition to Chinese lion dance and dragon dance.
- Smyrna Outdoor Adventure Center
- Sunday, February 10th at 1 p.m.
- Customize your own Valentine’s chocolate at the Smyrna Outdoor Adventure Center for only $2
Orchids in the Mansion, inside the historic mansion’s loggia level, will showcase a stylized interpretation of a classical orangery, symbolizing how the Cheek family most likely brought nature indoors to decorate their home. On display February 1-March 3, 2019.
Also opening this Friday, Cheekwood will present works by Faig Ahmed, Beth Lipman and Bouke de Vries in Derived from the Decorative. The work of each artist takes cues from decorative arts traditions to blur the space between functional forms and art forms. On display February 1-June 9, 2019.
Cheekwood is celebrating 28 years as host to The Middle Tennessee Scholastic Art Awards, which recognizes outstanding art achievement by students in grades 7 through 12. On display February 2-March 3, 2019.
The Hall of Fame has launched a Membership Drive for the month of February. Family and Individual Memberships are 10% off from 2/1 to 2/28. Annual benefits include: Unlimited free admission, amazing performances and special events, unique programs for all ages and discounts on dining, shopping, and tours of Hatch Show Print and Historic RCA Studio B.
Community Counts is another incentive the museum offers for local families. Find more information on that program here.
**Valentine Ideas on the blog**
Saturday, February 16th from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Franklin’s most curated BABY EXPO has arrived! Mark your calendars for February 16th! Bump to Baby Franklin is truly a Baby Fair for everyone: Expectant parents and new parents, men and women, couples, singles, friends, family, and, of course, bumps & babies! Come experience education, products, and services from 40+ vendors both locally and nationally known! There also will be several keynote speakers you won’t want to miss! We also will be giving away a PREMIER door prize at 2:30 PM the day-of, that is worth over $3000 – must be present to win!!
Tickets are $15 online & $20 at the door. Children 12 and under are FREE!
– The first 300 people in the doors will receive a Bump to Baby tote bag!!
– Everyone that buys a ticket online will be entered into our PREMIER grand prize drawing that is worth over $3000! The drawing will be held at Bump to Baby at 2:30 pm – must be present to win!
Baby & Family Photographers
Postpartum and Family Counselors
Maternity Clothing Boutiques
Baby and Children Clothing Boutiques
Local artisans and makers
Cloth Diaper Specialists
Health & Wellness Coaches
Child Care Services
Midwives & Doulas
Local Pediatric Offices
Local OBGYN Offices
Baby Gear Suppliers
AND MUCH MORE…