- First Tennessee Park
- Friday, February 22nd at 7 p.m.
- Cheer on the Nashville Soccer Club in their preseason game against New York City FC
- Nashville Zoo
- Saturday, Feb. 23rd from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Children are invited to bring their favorite teddy bear or stuffed animal to Nashville Zoo’s third annual Teddy Bear Clinic presented by Swauger Pediatric Dentistry and TriStar Southern Hills at the Zoo’s new Veterinary Center. The clinic is FREE with Zoo admission! No registration is necessary! During the event, there will be animal artifacts and learning experiences with Zoo Docents, crafts, veterinarian dress-up play, a photo booth, animal encounters and more. Children will also receive a certificate of Beary Good Health at the end of the checkup.
- Barnes and Noble Cool Springs
- Saturday, February 23rd from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Join bestselling author Matthew Paul Turner for a reading of his newest book When I Pray For You following story time.
- Nashville Children’s Theater
- February 21-April 7, 2019 (Various times)
- See The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Brown Bear, Brown Bear, Mister Seahorse and The Very Lonely Firefly come to life on stage in a puppet presentation.
Orchids in the Mansion, inside the historic mansion’s loggia level, will showcase a stylized interpretation of a classical orangery, symbolizing how the Cheek family most likely brought nature indoors to decorate their home. On display February 1-March 3, 2019.
Also check out the Derived from the Decorative exhibit. The work of each artist takes cues from decorative arts traditions to blur the space between functional forms and art forms. On display February 1-June 9, 2019.
Cheekwood is celebrating 28 years as host to The Middle Tennessee Scholastic Art Awards, which recognizes outstanding art achievement by students in grades 7 through 12. On display February 2-March 3, 2019.
The Hall of Fame has launched a Membership Drive for the month of February. Family and Individual Memberships are 10% off from 2/1 to 2/28. Annual benefits include: Unlimited free admission, amazing performances and special events, unique programs for all ages and discounts on dining, shopping, and tours of Hatch Show Print and Historic RCA Studio B.
Community Counts is another incentive the museum offers for local families. Find more information on that program here.
- Curb Events Center
- Saturday, February 23rd at 5 p.m.
- See the last home game of the season! The Bruins will take on SIU Edwardsville!
- Nissan Stadium, Club Level West
- Sunday, February 24th from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Our Kids is excited to host 50 of Nashville’s best restaurants at the 26th Annual Soup Sunday. Soup Sunday benefits Our Kids, a nonprofit providing medical evaluations and crisis counseling for children and families struggling with abuse. Soups from 50+ Nashville restaurants, a silent auction, celebrity and culinary judges, kids activities and much more!