We are ready for the weekend over here! We are loving our new accessories from Banded2gether. Every purchase made provides 3 meals to a child in need. They have a wonderful collection of hats, headbands, accessories, Mom and Me Collections, and great gift ideas! Go check them out!
Here’s what’s happening around Nashville this weekend!
- When: Saturday, November 10th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: Rocketown
- What: Small World Yoga, a Nashville nonprofit that works to inspire connection and promote access to yoga, is once again hosting the Music City Yoga Festival (MCYF) from 10 a.m.–4 p.m. at Rocketown (601 Fourth Ave. S., Nashville, TN 37210) on Saturday, Nov. 10.This sixth annual event brings together Nashville’s top yoga instructors and wellness vendors for a daylong celebration of yoga and wellness. The 2018 festival is expected to be the largest ever, with notable headliners Todd McCullough of TMAC Fitness, Mckel Hill of Nutrition Stripped and Laura Lea Bryant of LL Balanced. Tickets are available online at musiccityyogafestival.com and range from $45 to $65. Tickets are also available at the door ranging from $60 to $75. All proceeds from the event support SWY and the nonprofit’s mission to inspire connection and bring yoga to communities in Nashville that do not typically have access to it.The event will begin with a guided meditation and will give attendees the opportunity to practice a variety of yoga styles throughout the day, and for the first time, the festival will feature cycling classes and wellness workshops. MCYF’s marketplace will host a variety of live music and food from local food truck vendors. More information on the event can be found below.
Mingle and Jingle
- When: Saturday, November 10th from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: Downtown Franklin shops- The Coffee House, Onyx + Alabaster, Riverside Franklin, The Purple Butterfly, T. Nesbitt and Co and Winchester Antique Mall
- What: Join in these local shops Christmas Open Houses! Shop small this holiday season!
- When: Sunday, November 11th at 1:30 p.m.
- Where: Plaza Mariachi (One of my favorite places around Nashville)
- What: Singing, storytelling and photo opportunities with your favorite princesses
- When: Friday, November 9th through Sunday, November 11th
- Where: The Nashville Fairgrounds
- What: Over 260 merchants will have toys, seasonal items, clothing, jewelry, collectibles and more on display in Nashville’s oldest and prestigious consumer show. Make sure to stop by and see my sweet friend Amy with The Little Palm!
- When: Friday, November 9th from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Where: The Hermitage
- What: Join us this year for our Homeschool Days! From learning military drills to celebrating the holidays at The Hermitage, our Homeschool Days are full of interactive activities and learning opportunities for the whole family! Below is the full schedule of events and descriptions of each day. For questions, please contact Amanda Gates at email@example.com or 615-889-2941 ex. 244.
- When: Friday, November 9th at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: TPAC
- What: On your mark, get set, GO! The messiest game show on TV is now the messiest game show on the road. Nickelodeon’s Double Dare Live is coming to your town and all the Slime soaking, pie plastering, and booger busting will be hosted by the Double Dare legend himself Marc Summers! Bring your whole family to the show you loved as a child. You might even get chosen to compete to win by answering brain-bending trivia questions, complete messy physical stunts and even run the legendary obstacle course!
- When: Saturday, November 10th at 9 a.m.
- Where: Edwin Warner Park
- What: Grab Your Gear and Come Hike for the Homeless! Safe Haven Family Shelter is gearing up for our 14th Annual Hike for the Homeless, a Nashville favorite for its heavy dose of outdoor time, friends, family, food and fun. Help us meet our $130,000 fundraising goal and make this their best Hike ever!
- When: Saturday, November 10th from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: Berry Hill District (2816 Bransford Ave., Nashville)
- What: A festival with live entertainment, kid’s activities, contests, cookie decorating, a pup parade, face painting, vendors and lots more in this annual event!!