Don’t Miss the Fall Guide with all the local festivities!
Cool Cars and Drivable Designs
- Wednesday, August 24th through Monday, August 29th from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Country Music Hall of Fame: Creative Zone
- Recording artist Chris Stapleton owns a 1979 Jeep Cherokee that helped inspire the songs on his album Traveller. Attendees will think about cars that bring memories or inspiration to them and explore the museum’s galleries to see the vehicles on display, including Elvis Presley’s “Solid Gold” Cadillac, then create their own drivable design. Offered in support of the exhibition Chris Stapleton: Since 1978, presented by Ram Trucks. (Recommended for ages 5 and up. All are welcome.)
International Dog Day at Scout’s
- Friday, August 26th from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Scout’s Pub (Westhaven Neighborhood in Franklin)
- All are invited to bring their pups and take advantage of extended happy hour food & drink specials on the dog-friendly patio, shop pet products from Animalia Health & Wellness, including the best-selling Fluff & Tuff dog toys, dog beds, collars and leashes, and enjoy tasty treats from 4 Paws Pastries Treat Truck. Additionally, Scout’s Pub has partnered with Williamson County Animal Center (WCAC) for the celebration and will raise proceeds for the neighboring organization through sales of a limited-time Scout’s dog bandana, and 10% of food & drink sales from noon to 6 p.m. will benefit WCAC. Scout’s Pub will also host a WCAC dog adoption event during Scout’s Pup Day and will cover all adoption fees for the available dogs onsite in memory of Scout, the Marshall family’s beloved dog and Scout’s Pub’s namesake who crossed over the rainbow bridge earlier this year.
- August 18th through 27th
- James E. Ward Agricultural Center in Lebanon, TN
- Family friendly events including fair rides, 4-H and FFA competitions, livestock shows, live music, and more.
34th Annual Shakespeare in the Park Festival
- August 18th through September 18th beginning at 7 p.m.
- oneC1TY Nashville
- The event includes performances of Shakespeare’s Cymbeline and August Wilson’s Gem of the Ocean. The event also includes pre-show concerts and food trucks. General admission is free.
- Through September 4th
- Cheekwood’s newest exhibit is COLORSCAPES, a perception of the physical world through color. This immersive experience takes place around Cheekwood, including indoor and outdoor installations.
- Through September 5th
- Gaylord Opryland
- Enjoy all things family-friends with pirates, princesses and loads of fun! Guests can expect activities such as The Captain’s Hidden Treasure Escape Room, The Shiny Stash Scavenger Hunt, Royal Tots Tea & Treats, Delta Riverboat Ride, and more.