Nashville Mom’s Weekend Picks:
- (Park)ing Day– This is a nationwide event where people turn metered parking spaces into mini-parks for the day. Nashville has several spots going up for the day. You can see the map of where the spots are and get more information here.
- SCOUT Pop Up Shop– If you haven’t heard of SCOUT, check out our review from a couple months ago, then head to Fear No Art in 12South for their pop up this weekend. Saturday 9-5 and Sunday 10-5.
- Musicians Corner- We reviewed Musicians Corner earlier this week. This is a great activity for the entire family to enjoy. This week, they are celebrating Dog Day in the adjacent field so you can enjoy two events while you’re there. Saturday from 12-5.
Also try out:
- Nature Center Story Time at Warner Parks– Friday at 10:30
- Hands on Nashville Day- Saturday. Check website to see where you can help.
- Dog Day Festival– Saturday, 10-4 at Centennial.
- Brilliant Sky Nashville Anniversary Sale- Saturday, 10-5. Fun events going on all day.
- Car Seat Inspection- Metro Police will be at Babies R Us to check car seats on Saturday, 10-1.
- Saturday Kids Shows at the Belcourt- Jumanji. Saturday at 10.
- The Best of Breakfast- Kids learn to cook breakfast at Williams-Sonoma. Saturday at 10.
- Secret World of Salamander– Saturday at 10.
- Song and Storytime- Country Music HOF, Saturday at 10:30.
- Little Labs– Adventure Science Center, Saturday at 11:00.
- Artful Tales– The Frist, Sunday at 2.
If you’re looking for things to do during the week, make sure to check out the Nashville Mom calendar.
If you have an event that you would like added to the calendar please email events[at]nashvillemomblog[dot]com. Thanks!