Cold weather leaves a lot of us scrambling for something fun to do with the kids outside of the house. So, we checked out Adventure Science Center a couple of weeks ago. It was a blast!
Adventure Science Center is fun for such a wide age range. I even found myself getting excited about the different exhibits. If you have never been, there are multiple levels full of different hands-on activities for the kids to do. In the middle of it all is a giant playground- The Adventure Tower.
Adventure Science is always hosting different special activities as well. Make sure you check on their calendar or on our Weekend Happenings post (we try to include them all). Adventure Science even hosts special events for parents!
- Weekday afternoons are the best time to visit- most school groups come in the morning.
- If you bring your own lunch, you can sit outside to eat. There is also a Subway inside the center if you want to eat there.
- The Adventure Tower is tricky with smaller kids. It has multiple entrances and exits and is multi-level, so it’s really easy to lose your kid if you want to keep a close eye on them. I usually just try to avoid it with my 3yo. If we do it, I wear my baby and walk through it with my other kiddo.
- There are elevators, so you can use the stroller if you want to.
- Check out Early Explorers if you have small children. There are special events before the rest of the center opens.
Adventure Science Center is a great place to roam and explore and get out of the house this winter (or anytime)!
Do you love Adventure Science Center? What tips or tricks did we miss?