I’m not sure how it is already August and the last week before school starts…but here we are! Let’s make the most of it!
- Friday, August 2nd through the 10th (various times)
- Williamson County Ag Expo Park, 4215 Long Lane, Franklin
- Join in the fair fun with rides, educational exhibits, competitions, performances and much more!
- Saturday, August 3rd and Sunday, August 4th
- Cheekwood is offering half-price admission and free parking to celebrate the end of summer and Cheekwood’s designation as one of the nation’s top 10 botanical gardens in the USA Today 2019 Reader’s Choice poll. Activities include: Botanical Garden Tours, House and History Tour, Food Trucks, Storybook Houses, Childhouse Classics and much more!
National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day
- Sunday, August 4th
- Edible Arrangements is offering a FREE FRESH BAKED COOKIE
- Find your closest store here.
- Fridays in July and August
- Nashville Zoo
- Kroger Plus Card holders can take advantage of a special “buy one, get one” free Zoo ticket deal on Fridays during July and August as part of the annual Kroger Safari Fridays summer promotion. Kroger Plus Card holders can present their card at Nashville Zoo’s ticket booth to receive a free ticket with the purchase of another ticket of equal or greater value. See here for more information and restrictions.
- Through August 30th)
- 4144 Old Hillsboro Road, Franklin (Behind Pucketts in Leiper’s Fork)
- Bring a blanket or chair and cozy up to a free, family friendly movie. How to Train Your Dragon 3 is up this week.
- Thursday, August 15th
- Saint Thomas Sports Park (August 3rd practice is at Nissan Stadium)
- Fans have the opportunity to watch the Titans practice for FREE! Players will also be available after practice for autographs. Jake Owen will also perform a free Kickoff Party on August 3rd from 6 to 10 p.m. at Nissan Stadium.
Boro Balloon Fest
- Friday, August 2nd and Saturday, August 3rd
- The Grove at Williamson Place (3250 Wilkinson Pike, Murfreesboro)
- Several hot air balloons will provide adventure flights, tethered rides and evening balloon glows. There will also be food trucks, live music, craft fair booths, hayrides, and more! $20 per vehicle for entrance. $20 tethered rides and adventure flights are $250.