- April 23rd through May 23rd
- A virtual experience full of ballet stories, crafts, and activities guaranteed to spark imaginations and entertain the whole family! Curated to engage active minds, Family Day includes over four hours of virtual on-demand content that children can enjoy anytime (and as many times as they want!) throughout the whole month.
- Saturday, April 24th
- Centennial Park
- Nashville Earth Day returns to Centennial Park in a socially distanced format on Saturday, April 24 from 11 AM to 6 PM. This free family event brings the Nashville community together to celebrate our planet, inspire positive environmental change, and support sustainable small businesses & nonprofits. Capacity will be limited due to health department restrictions. Nashville Earth Day will feature engaging & educational activities from a variety of exhibitors and vendors, including: local growers & makers, nonprofits, sustainable small businesses, and state/metro government agencies. We will have acoustic music, yoga, Kidsville activity kits, a family Storybook Walk, and local food vendors.
- Saturday, April 24th at 2 p.m. and Sunday, April 25th at 11:30 a.m.
- Lane Motor Museum
- What’s in the vault? While the museum has over 580 cars and motorcycles in our collection, we only have space to display about 150 cars at any given time. This tour is an opportunity to view many of the other cars in our collection that are stored downstairs.
Picasso. Figures, an exhibition from the incomparable collection of the Musée national Picasso-Paris, offers an in-depth look at Pablo Picasso’s career-long fascination with the human figure as a means of expressing a range of subjects and emotions. Featuring approximately 75 paintings, works on paper, and sculptures, Picasso. Figures makes its sole U.S. appearance in Nashville in the Frist’s Ingram Gallery from February 5 through May 2, 2021. Advance timed entry tickets for this exhibition are available. Reserve your tickets here.
- Through Sunday May 28, 2021
- The Caverns Above Ground—a new socially-distanced music venue. For healthy and safety precautions, guests will arrive at staggered times, be asked COVID-19 screening questions, receive a temperature check, and enjoy the show from socially distanced pods. Guests are allowed to bring their own chairs (seating will not be provided). Food, beverages, and merchandise can be ordered through an app and be delivered without any contact. Guests can purchase a 2-person, 4-person, or 6-person pod. Ticket prices vary. See the line up here.
Join us for brunch and a morning with author, Ami McConnell. Each attendee will receive a signed copy of Ami’s book, Faithful Daughter.
Join us for a very special Mother’s Day celebration! Ticket includes a picnic lunch, sweet treat, photos by Lele Fain Photography, build-your-own bouquet buffet and a picnic blanket! You won’t want to miss this memorable event put on in partnership with The Nashville Mom and Kelly Watson Realtor! Space is limited, pre-registration required. Purchase tickets here.