- Saturday, January 18th (10 a.m., 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. hikes)
- Owl’s Hill Nature Sanctuary (545 Beech Creek Rd. Brentwood
- Start the new year in the outdoors with a family-friendly hike followed by hot chocolate and roasted marshmallows. $10 per hiker
- Friday, January 17th from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Graduate Nashville
- Bring in your own denim jacket for custom chain-stitching by Ranger Stitch, and shop other denim items from ABLE. Complimentary bites and a signature cocktail from Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery will be provided. Complimentary Graduate Hotels bandanas will be available for custom stitching! Brush up on your Nashville trivia for a chance to win a free ABLE denim jacket.
- Thursday, January 16th
- Stop by the 12th South Draper James for festivities for Dolly’s birthday! Bring in a book for their book drive for a local charity. A percentage of proceeds will benefit Imagination Library.
- Saturday, January 18th from 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Children’s book reading, craft and music movement with Holly Williams. A percentage of sales at Nashville area stores will benefit Imagination Library.
- Saturday, January 18th at 10 a.m.
- In honor of Dolly Parton’s birthday, Imagination Library of Middle Tennessee invites you and your family to a book reading with Jennifer Hillen, author of “Goodnight Nashville,” and a craft with Magpies. Cookies will also be provided by Baked on 8th.
- Saturday, January 18th at 4 p.m.
- Curb Event Center
- Cheer on the Belmont Bruins against Murray State. The kid’s section offers free snacks and kid-friendly activities like face painting and balloons!
- Through February 2nd (Nightly 5-9 p.m.)
- Nashville Zoo
- See the Zoo in a whole new light with the country’s largest Chinese lantern festival. Over 500 custom-made silk lanterns will be spread across 60 acres with elaborate displays along with some of your favorite Zoo animals, holiday-themed scenes and more!
Homes for Homes is a local Nashville organization that works in rural communities to build safe and secure homes. Come out to Casino night for a gourmet-all-you-can-eat dinner, first round of drinks and endless Casino Night GAME PLAY….all benefitting Wol-Lugung, Uganda. Purchase your tickets here.
The Ronald McDonald House’s mission is to keep families close by providing essential resources and a “home away from home” for families of critically ill children receiving inpatient or outpatient medical care at Nashville area hospitals. The Triple Sip is an annual event to benefit RMHC including drink tastings, small plates and desserts prepared by Nashville restaurants, live music and a silent auction. Purchase your tickets here.