- When: Jan. 18-21st
- Where: Music City Center
- What: Check out the latest-model boats and accessories along with electronics, jet skis, canoes, kayaks and more! Hands-on fishing clinics for kids in the catch-and-release trout point. Also, there will be a “Create-A-Boat” kids toy boat building area!
- When: Friday, Jan. 19th and Saturday, Jan. 20th at 8 p.m.
- Where: Chaffin’s Barn Theater
- What: See Disney’s comedy of a mom and daughter as they wake up to find they’ve switched their bodies in Freaky Friday
- When: Saturday, Jan. 20th at 12 p.m.
- Where: Memorial Gym, 210 25th Avenue South Nashville
- What: See the Vandy Commodores take on LSU in basketball
**Upcoming Special Event**
Valentine Pottery Playdate
- When: Friday, Feb. 2nd at 10:30 a.m.
- Where: BrushFire Pottery
- What: Come meet other Nashville moms and kids for a Valentine playdate. We will have pastries from Brightside Bakery, coffee and a fun full of creativity! The studio fee is $7 and then each participant can choose the pottery they’d like to paint (prices vary) Please rsvp to email@example.com