Tennessee Tax Free Weekends will be July 31st-August 2nd and August 7! Find all the details here.
- Saturday, August 1st from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- SugarDrop, 7020 Church Street East, Suite #10, Brentwood TN 37027
- Guests will select a 6” buttercream coated vanilla cake of their choice available in various colors. They will then be able to select fondant, buttercream, and three toppings. Tools and cutters, as well as hands on assistance will be available to provide help and answer questions. This event is come and go and open to children ages 4 and older. Students under the age of 12 must have an adult present during the event. Students 12 and older may be dropped off and picked up. 35.00 includes all supplies, cake, box and fun! Space is limited each day. Reservations not required but highly suggested.
- Friday, July 31 (6:30 p.m.), Saturday, August 1st (4:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.) and Sunday, August 2nd (6:30 p.m.)
- The Field at Franklin, behind Rolling Hills Community Church (1810 Columbia Avenue, Franklin 37064)
- Drive-In to see with your family! Suggested ticket price per car is $35 but the organizers want everyone to pay what they are able to.
- Saturday, August 1st 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 400 Davidson St., Nashville, TN 37213
- Up to 20 food trucks, live music, beer and cocktails, indoor flea market, free admission and parking, social distancing in place.
- Fridays through October
- Arrington Vineyards
- Food Truck Fridays take place near our Pavilion every Friday from 5-8pm beginning this May through October. Featuring FREE live music along with delicious food options from Simply Living Life’s Cottage and different food trucks through the summer!
- Through January 10, 2021
- Chihuly at Cheekwood will feature large-scale installations in the gardens of the historic estate as well as pedestal works presented in the art galleries. Outdoor installations will include two pieces on the newly-accessible Ann & Monroe Carell Jr. Family Sculpture Trail, as well as two new, site-specific works created for this exhibition. A monumental sculpture will be on view in the Frist Learning Center Great Hall. Visitors may view the exhibition during the daytime as well as during special Chihuly Nights hours on Thursday through Sunday.
Save the Date
Join me for this special *virtual* evening! Faithfully Restored Women Executive Director, Jamie Heard will share her store of losing her son and donating his heart. Also, enjoy live music from some of Nashville’s top songwriters. Find out more and rsvp here.