- Saturday, April 8th from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Nashville Zoo
- Nashville Zoo’s annual spring celebration is back with egg hunts and Easter fun for children of all ages. Activities during the day include 12 scheduled egg hunts for kids, face painting, keepe r talks, animal encounters and animal egg hunts! Reservations are required and will sell out!
- Monday, April 3rd from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Bound Booksellers
- Egg hunt, an Easter craft, storytime and treats. Registration required
- Through May 14th
- Gaylord Opryland
- An itinerary full of both weekend and weekday activities are in store for guests including a brand-new crafting clubhouse and interactive show for kids, spring-themed boat rides, an Easter Bunny meet and greet and much more.
The Great Harpeth Easter Egg Hunt
- Sunday, April 9th
- Main Street, Franklin (From 1st Avenue to 5th Avenue)
- This event will feature 12 golden eggs hidden in top secret locations throughout downtown. Each egg will be filled with an awesome prize such as a one night stay at The Harpeth, dinner for two at 1799 Kitchen + Cocktails, a $50 gift card to McGavock’s Coffee and Provisions and lots more! The event begins at 7 a.m. on Easter Sunday. Once you’ve located a golden egg, post a photo on Instagram, tagging @harpethhotel, and tell us where the egg was found. Eggs + prize certificates must be redeemed by Saturday, April 15th.
- Friday, April 7th and Saturday, April 8th
- Featuring nine oversized bunnies painted by local artists – eight of them hidden throughout the gardens – and the return of egg hunts, the Great Spring Art Hop is not to be missed! The event will also feature food trucks, live entertainment and family activities!
- Saturday, March 25th from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Draper James
- For Pete’s Sake Pottery will be popping up with a beautiful variety of hand painted eggs, chonoiserie bunnies and build your own Bunny village!
- Saturday, April 8th from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Rolling Hills Community Church (All campuses)
- Join us at any Rolling Hills Campus for our fun and exciting Easter Jam! No matter what campus you call home, you’re invited to join us at one of our two in-person After Jam locations. There will be inflatables, egg hunts, a petting zoo, crafts, food trucks, and more! Other than the food trucks, everything at the After Jam is FREE!
- Saturday, April 8th (Gates open at 12:30 and close at 1:15 p.m., Egg Hunt is at 1:30 p.m.)
- Cedarmont Farm
- Bring a picnic & blanket and join us and the Easter Bunny
- for a lovely afternoon of egg hunting on the farm!
- Egg Hunts will be divided by age group and in addition to candy-filled eggs, there will be a special prize egg hidden in each egg hunt area. All proceeds from this event will be donated to TN Alliance for Kids
Easter Egg Hunt and Spring Festival
- Friday, April 7th and Saturday, April 8th from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Lucky Ladd Farms
- Celebrate spring with the Easter Bunny as he gets things hopping around the Farm! This family friendly event features all your favorite farm attractions, non-stop egg hunts, and you will meet some of our brand new sweet fuzzy baby animals. It’s an EGG-citing way start the spring season!
- Easter Bunny meet-and-greets takes place each hour throughout event.
- Saturday, April 8th from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Plaza Mariachi
- The Hispanic Family Foundation in cooperation with its partners will hold a community Easter Egg Hunt at Plaza Mariachi on Saturday, April 16, 2022. There will be live music and entertainment, contests, prizes, and more!
- Saturday, April 16th beginning at 1 p.m.
- Brentwood Library
- The John P. Holt Brentwood Library invites you to the annual Easter Egg Hunt. Come early to enjoy, beginning at 1:00 p.m. to meet the Easter Bunny—Bring your own camera and make a guess as to how many Jelly Beans are in the jar. The field will be divided into the following age groups: Toddlers to age 3, Ages 4-6, ages 7-9, ages 10-12. The Egg Hunt starts Promptly at 1:30 p.m. Please bring your own basket or bag for the hunt! Location and parking: The festivities will take place in the field between Lipscomb Elementary and the library. Please arrive early for best parking. Parking is available at the library, the Brentwood Civitan parking Lot and River Park.
Photos with the Easter Bunny
- Through Sunday, April 9th
- Bass Pro Shop
- Bass Pro Shops in Nashville invites families to celebrate Spring by offering free photos with the Easter Bunny. Families are encouraged to make a free advanced reservation online to receive a free, studio-quality 4×6 color photo. Photo package upgrades will also be available. Bass Pro Shops will offer free bubble wands for participants, while supplies last.
Reservations are recommended and can be made seven days in advance. To learn more and schedule a visit with the Easter Bunny, visit basspro.com/easter.