**This post is sponsored by Regions Bank, member FDIC, but all opinions are my own.
“Santa cutie, and fill my stocking with a duplex and checks…Sign your “x” on the line…” If you’re in the Nashville area and are looking for a new bank, Regions bank will be expanding their Nashville locations with a new branch on Charlotte Pike on December 9th with new features that could even make Scrooge happy!
For busy, working moms convenience is key! Though I am not currently looking for a new bank, I recently had a chance to visit a Regions Bank branch and learn about the following advanced features and services that will be offered in their new Nashville West location.
- Regions Video Banking ATM (VTM)-the Video Banking ATMs connect customers with a Regions Video Banker via live two-way video. Video Bankers process most transactions and can assist customers for account maintenance and general inquiries. VTMs are available during branch hours, extended hours on weekdays, plus weekends and most holidays! For those who can’t always make it to the branch during “traditional hours,” these extended hours are EVERYTHING!
- Regions DepositSmart ATM– For customers who do not need to connect with a Regions Banker VTM, they can access cash, transfer funds, cash checks, make deposits and get mini-statements at any time, day or night with these machines.
- Customers can gain access to the Walk up VTM and ATMS 24/7 in the Banking Vestibule. If the branch is not open, customers can access the vestibule by using their Driver’s License to unlock the door.
- If you’re a mom with kiddos in tow, you know how convenient a Drive Thru is! I learned Regions drive thrus are equipped with their VTM and ATMs to help customers cash checks, deposit funds, check balances or speak directly with a live Regions Banker on-the-go.
- In the past when I’ve lost my debit card, it’s been so inconvenient having to wait a week or so for the new one to arrive in the mail. I learned Regions branch offers Instant Issue Debit Cards, which now allow their customers to walk into the branch and leave with a new Visa CheckCard during the same visit. For customers whose card is misplaced, used fraudulently or needs to be replaced, they won’t have to wait weeks to get a new card! This is added convenience for their customers.
In addition to these in-person services, I also learned Regions customers have many online features to use including Regions Online Banking and Regions Mobile Banking through the Regions Mobile Banking App. Customers with the app have access to Regions LockIT which gives customers the power to disable and enable certain transaction types on Regions personal credit cards, Check Cards and prepaid Now cards with the touch of a button.
I am always trying to learn more about ways to save or be financially resourceful. Regions offers an online library of Insights articles that provide advice, guidance and education on a wide variety of financial topics from creating a budget to buying your first home. Here are a few helpful articles I found that are worth the read.
As we close out 2019 and enter into a new decade, my goal is to be financially smarter with my personal and business accounts.
The new Nashville West Regions branch has so many convenient features to make banking easier for their customers! Be sure to stop by and check out their new location at 6704 Charlotte Pike, Nashville, TN 37209
The Grand Opening celebration for the Nashville West branch will be held on Saturday, February 1st, 2020 from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.