Friday, July 11:
- Art Making in the Lobby– Visitors can create their own artwork in response to the Frist’s exhibitions. They provide the supplies for free. Starts at 6.
- Lawn chair Theatre– Starting at 8, bring the family to Leiper’s Fork to enjoy The Little Mermaid. Bring your lawn chairs and blankets, but no coolers. They will have concessions available.
- Full Moon Pickin’ Party at Warner Park- Music, food, and fun for the entire family. Tickets can be purchased here. Starts at 7.
- Tales at Twilight– Come down to Cumberland park at 7. Mr Chris Hip Hop Dance will be there to entertain the kiddos.
- Sounds baseball game at 7:05. Plan to stay after for fireworks!
- Nashville Shores has a “Dive In Movie” tonight. Enjoy Frozen starting at 8:30.
Saturday, July 12:
- Old MacDonald’s Farm at Tennessee Agricultural Museum- From 9-2 kids can enjoy learning all about farm animals.
- Kids’ Movie at the Belcourt- This week it’s Looney Toons. Starts at 10.
- Swing Dance Workshop– Head to Country Music HOF at 1. Ages 7-18 can learn all about Nashville’s 60s R&B scene and learn the basics of swing dance.
- Tap Root Farms Rodeo– Bring your lawn chairs, start at 4pm the family can enjoy watching the cowboys in the rodeo. There will be activities for everyone to participate in as well.
Sunday, July 13:
- Cheer for the Nashville Sounds when they challenge the Round Rock Express! Starts at 6:35.