Mother’s Day Brunch Options
- Mother’s definitely deserve a nice brunch! Check out local restaurants offering specials and to-go options
Give Back to Families and Children in our Community!
Prints with a Purpose: 100% of proceeds from these gorgeous Nashville prints by artist, Danielle Cather-Cohen will benefit Second Harvest Food Bank.
Pre-Order a Nashville tote designed by artist, Maizie Clarke as a part of the Music City Kids Matter Campaign, also benefitting Second Harvest.
Tennessee Glasses– I’ve teamed up with The Charleston Weekender to sell these cute glasses to benefit the food bank. There are only a few left! These would also make a great Mother’s Day gift.
- If you still haven’t grabbed a gift for Mom, here are a few suggestions
- Thursday, May 7th at 8 p.m. on Facebook!
- I’m hosting a closet sale with Women and Children’s clothing, accessories, home goods and more. Everything is $15 or less
- Join Kroger for a nationwide stay-at-home social, taking place every Saturday from 4 pm to 6 pm local time! This week’s theme is the Mother’s Day Social! Download Social Kit with invitations, challenges, activities and recipes here.
- It’s Berry Picking Season! Here are a few farms that are offering U-Pick Strawberries this year. Some are not offering it due to social distancing. We went to Kelley’s and felt safe. We did not come in close contact with anyone except for paying (FYI-they only accept cash) but please use your own discretion*
- Take a virtual tour of over 150,000 bulbs at Cheekwood in Bloom.
- Cheekwood also has a reading challenge with book suggestions and online storytimes
- Dustin Lynch, Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani and Trace Adkins are live this Saturday on the Grand Ole Opry!